Ok, so I think I found the best Yang ever.
Not sure what to reroll.
I don't know about IAS as it only drains my hatred faster and I lose shooting time. Then again, won't IAS synergy well with the Stricken gem? The math on that one might be a bit tricky.
- Rerolling the disc nets ~3.4 % dmg increase.
- IAS to Elite Damage is a decent option.
- IAS to VIT is a decent QoL option.
- IAS to Area Damage. Possibly the highest DPS option for group play mid-high lvl GRs.
- IAS to CDR? Could be a decent option, but I only see it as a good one if I can drop CDR from 2 other item slots and still keep a viable vengeance CD.
Keep in mind one probably shouldn't consider Yang a progression bow, so its uses are mainly T10 speed runs and mid level team GRs.
Atm I'm leaning towards the VIT option for comfort.