Diablofans Diablo 3 Beta Key Contests! 450 Keys to win!

It's great that you're giving so many people the opportunity to play and test the game. I love the Diablo franchise having first played it 8 years ago. Hopefully I will have a chance to play the game and good luck to everyone in this competition.

Thanks again for the folks at diablofans.com for working hard to give us these competitions to participate in!
    I loved my MF Lightning sorc back in D2LOD...was one of the best times a game offerd me , i remember farming the gear for a Uber Smither Paladin...hope the complexity of the game will be at least the same as D2. GL to everyone who will participate in this contest and see you in game at Launch.
    We will need to wait now for Character Skill Calculator Builds Contest Forum Thread!

I hope they update skill calculator soon, so we without beta can play with it.
    havent seen any posts from anyone who actually won a key? anyone?

And by this i mean i havent seen any thank you posts or anything which is odD imo!
    Not the first time I’m trying my luck for a key like this one, and not yet have I gone out successful. When the key holders of Blizzard Entertainment share these, the most prominent are carefully picked. If I ever were to be one of the trusted receivers, I’d fulfill whatever missions are put before me, and all of what is expected of me.
    And for you others hoping to face the same destiny as I do – I wish you the greatest of luck!
    now this is slick! definitely a good promotion. sends people to the site to register... and... promotes forum involvement... with a random chance to receive a beta key! I'm in it to win it too! W00T!
    yay, now we have a chance to enter to sanctuary :D
    First I'd like to wish Good Luck to everyone who is participating in the contest .

Now I participate too :) with a nice poem, I hope You like it guys:

It all started on a dark September day,
    when I heard: IT'S BETA DAY,
    the beta had started, thousands of testers were selected,
    but what's with me? I had never been selected.
    I was watching my e-mails night and day,
    I was refreshing battle.net FOR A BETA KEY!

The autumn, the winter all passed,
    and I was just watching my monitor so stressed,
    I couldn't sleep, 'cause there was no time,
    Needed to refresh all key giving website.
    I felt like in a nightmare,
    but I never gave up FOR A BETA KEY!

I keep trying to get a beta key,
    but it's not so easy - as you can see,
    It have been already more than 6 months,
    since I'm trying to get a key - that's so long...
    I'm not gonna give up, so I'm here again
    I'm entering the contest to try my luck again FOR A BETA KEY!

Phoenix from EU :)
    P.s.: English is not my primary language, so please excuse me for any mistakes I have. I've tried my best. :)
    I want you to give me a Diablo III Key because... It's the best lore I'h ever seen
    So do we know when these gget given out or am I missing something?

Thanks again for a chance to win!!
    As usual, gl to all about getting into the beta. May the best (lucky) b*st*rd win :). It's gonna hurt to cross those fingers again for as long as they're handing out these keys. ^^
    I just won a beta key in the Forum post competition!

Thankyou very much to diablofans! :D woot!!!!!!

Goes to show that anyone can win so keep at it yall!
    hey nice! i'll love that everyone have a chance to win beta keys
    Yeah very good idea for your forum, and I find your forum very nice.

Also hoping for a key

I have the fealing you give your keys older members at first, but I understand that...

I also hope that the qualitiy of this forum isnt hurt by al these new members who just joined to get a key ^^.

Because in my eyes this is the best diablo 3 forum Ive seen till now. :-)
    Thank you so much for the Beta Key! I Love you guys!

i want a key too pleasee :D
    Hey guys, been a big time fan of Diablofans ever since Diablo 3 was announced. I've participated in almost every giveaway I've seen and still didn't manage to score a beta key. Hope Diablofans is my lucky charm!!

Thanks!
    Well if people want to know who won keys the mods could maybe put on a list or something. Im one of them and i thank dfans for that. My thanks come in the form of keeping the contribution to this site going and using the time i got offered in the beta to answer any questions people have (mainly monk related).

I wasnt gonna go as far as making topics/posts about winning a key, dont want to make any other people feel butthurt for not getting any. But in the end, i guess it shows that by just posting reasonable comments you can win a key.

Anyhows, cheers dfans!
    First of all, thank you very much for Blizzard for giving the possibility to try out the highly anticipated Diablo 3 before the release with the fansite beta key give away! Second, thanks to diablofans.com for this contest, I think this is a good way to increase activity on your site (hopefully in a meaningful way). Third, I would really like to win a beta key since it seems that not too many keys have found their way to europe - let alone to Finland! So good luck to everybody, let's hope the keymaster's are gracious!
    Quote from deleo

Well if people want to know who won keys the mods could maybe put on a list or something. Im one of them and i thank dfans for that. My thanks come in the form of keeping the contribution to this site going and using the time i got offered in the beta to answer any questions people have (mainly monk related).

I wasnt gonna go as far as making topics/posts about winning a key, dont want to make any other people feel butthurt for not getting any. But in the end, i guess it shows that by just posting reasonable comments you can win a key.

Anyhows, cheers dfans!

Congratulations on your beta key! I like the idea of a list of winners (with times/dates when the keys were won). This way I can see how/when the keys are being given (or at least see that I can still have the chance to win it too). I am not jealous of you particularly for winning a key ;) as it is not your fault! Of course I am jealous to everybody who wins a key (for as long as I hopefully do win one), but not individually to anyone.

Have fun in the beta!

PS. Good class choice ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes