DiabloFans Tools: Diablo 3

I know at least one major advantage to having this on Dfans: If there is ever a need for some extra utility (who knows what that could be, the game isn't even in official beta yet), I'm sure with enough requests from the community, Diablofans can fix that right up.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    I think DiabloFans.com will listen to the community a bit more than Blizzard does, they can revamp the tools to fit the community needs a bit faster/better.
    I'm a little confused. I clicked on the picture that clearly is the 'bard' character, but he had only wizard abilities. =P

Also, after selecting a skill slot/rune slot/whatever, the box appears to the side for me to pick the skill/etc. On this box there is an 'x' presumable to close the box, however it isn't really clickable and does nothing.
    Nice job. For more flavor i would like the numbers and stats that will change every patch to be colored with another color for example like green as the official calculator has.
    Anticipation of Death is worse than Death Itself
    Thanks for this! Compared to Blizzards calculator this one works fine with iPad! Now i can lay in my sofa and figure out my spec :xD:
    Doesn´t work for me, I am using Chrome.
    I can fill in the gaps but then the window at right doesn´t go away....even when clicking on the little close X top right of window.
    Tried wizard and barb...no luck so far,,,, still I am sure it is getting fixed.

Oh 1 other thing is that passives drop below window until all 3 are set in place then it jumps to correct position.

In IE explorer doesn´t work - no colored icons anywhere

OPERA best so far but don´t see where to save build
    When using iOS it works, slowly, but it works! However, when im trying to "mousover" a skill, the text is placed somewhere in the bottom, and if you click on another skill, its placed even further down.

But overall, great addition to the site guys!!!
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    - I am using Chrome too, and all is working fine!

The close button doesn't work though, but thats no biggy.
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    As of now I'll be using the skill calculator made by Blizzard but who knows what the future has in store for us :P
    EDIT: OK, Barb skills all fixed! Refresh if it's still showing the Wizard skills.

Are you sure this was a mistake Sixen? We all know how much you prefer the Wizard before the Barb. :xD:
    To Game is Necessary
    Awesome, I hope this will be better in a way that we can add more function to it than blizz's official tools. (pre level 60 and pre rank 7 stats for example)
    Modding at SC2Mapster

Latest project
    Noticed a bug ;)
    If you put a lvl 30 passiv into the lvl 10 passive slot it still says required lvl 10 on the top of the calculator :hehe:
    Quote from Serial87

Noticed a bug ;)
    If you put a lvl 30 passiv into the lvl 10 passive slot it still says required lvl 10 on the top of the calculator :hehe:

Someone's bound to read this eventually, but for future reference, we have a forum for reporting tool bugs: http://www.diablofans.com/forum/66-diablo-tools/
    My Guess is once the auction house arrives they will start sending beta keys and announce the start of the beta. I couldn't really see them being able to test the auction house with just F&F.

Ambiguous Mouse-Mime demands attention!
    More than likely the general public wont get into the beta until after Blizzcon in October (Where they will very likely hand out beta keys in goody bags)
    this will be great during all the inevitable (and current) bnet downtimes
    I can't see any skills when I go to the page... I can click which character, but nothing else... Everything is blank. I've tried multiple times on multiple days.
    A lifetime of Blizzard; a lifetime of fun. A lifetime with online games; a lifetime of memories.
    Will Force and Sixen give thier best setups for skills and runes on all classes ? could be nice to have :)
    Quote from mortenlehani

Will Force and Sixen give thier best setups for skills and runes on all classes ? could be nice to have :)

you made an error there, there is no "best". its all about how YOU play the game.

im into heavy damage, not much survivability, Mainly AoE dmg and 1 high single target.

but thats definitely NOT the only way to play it.
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Nivius he didn't error. He wanted a setup of Sixen and Forces "best" character. Obviously with their skill, they'll have powerful setups, and it's probably unlikely for someone to do the same setup and not like the way it plays.

Although, I would not like Sixen and Force, or anyone else to do this, because this system was made to have a very unique character for every player. I know people will post what they think is "best" though, so people will start making copies.. :(
    A lifetime of Blizzard; a lifetime of fun. A lifetime with online games; a lifetime of memories.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes