Male DH Coming Soon ... Again!

fyayess: @Diablo How is the male Demon Hunter coming along in the animations department?

Official Blizzard Quote:

@fyayess He's pretty much ready to go.

It's been just about a month since the Male Demon Hunter was supposed to make his debut. However, there have been some delays causing him to return to the drawing board for some more animation work; after all, he does have to look the part, no? However up until now, we did not know exactly what "the part" entailed, as Bashiok leaves a rather puzzling response.

Grug16:@Diablo Oh how cryptic. I suppose we'll be waiting another week so he can get a pedicure and a fruit parfait?

Official Blizzard Quote:

@Grug16 He has this whole "American Psycho" self-care regiment. It takes a while.

So everyone, keep your fingers crossed, as the more they release to us, the potentially closer we come to Beta...
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    All i hope is he looks more of a badass and not so androgynous as the male wizard... ;)

by the way, i think we are forgetting about this guy

That's right, the WC3 demonhunter... Could be they made a not-so-elfish version of him for D3? Or am pushing it way too much with this speculation?
    For me it's a bitter sweet victory. I'll be glad to finally see him but thenthere will be no more classes to look forward to.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Quote from nadenitza

All i hope is he looks more of a badass and not so androgynous as the male wizard... ;)

by the way, i think we are forgetting about this guy

That's right, the WC3 demonhunter... Could be they made a not-so-elfish version of him for D3? Or am pushing it way too much with this speculation?

Only if you give him a bow instead of his twin blades.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

I dont think hes going to be really different from the female, which isn't a bad thing~
    Would be cool to see him soon! :)

For me it's a bitter sweet victory. I'll be glad to finally see him but thenthere will be no more classes to look forward to.

I hear you! But I don't get it why can't they update the monsters page at the official site, or add some new environments or dungeons! There are dozens of monsters in the screenshots of whom we don't know a thing!
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

I hope he doesn't looks like van hellsing...
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    The Demon Hunter is Christian Bale.
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Yes, you can see the Male DH dispensing justice in this short clip, smuggled from the Blizzard HQ:
    Since this is the first character I'm planning on making at release, I cannot WAIT to see him.
    it will be my first char since there is no necromancer- -
    Quote from Don_guillotine

Yes, you can see the Male DH dispensing justice in this short clip, smuggled from the Blizzard HQ:

Favorite scene. :thumbsup:

But, for those unfamiliar with the movie, the reference in the quote, which Sixen wouldn't add to the OP (:pirate:) is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQmO4W3bfI
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes