BlizzCon 2008 Diablo Panels Revealed

cant wait for this event and the news and info about the d3! i am sooo excited! hope some of you guys will go and inform us ;)
    "you are a choir boy compared to me, a choir boy"
    Saweeet :D
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Anyone else think that that in the picture the Angel's Armor makes him look fat? This is gonna be an awesome Blizzcon.
    Tyrael look like he has a little head! or a too large shoulderpads..its inproportionate in any case..
    Quote from "cheebalover" »
    Tyrael look like he has a little head! or a too large shoulderpads..its inproportionate in any case..

Agree... even though this will start a nuclear chain of events, the shoulder pads in the picture are way to big lol.
    If you get personally attacked by letters through the internet its a good thing to always have a box of tissues and a band-aid around.
    Quote from "shelledfade" »
    Agree... even though this will start a nuclear chain of events, the shoulder pads in the picture are way to big lol.

All three series now have a consistent art style with one another... I f*cking hate it...

(DIS-F*CKING-CLAIMER: I don't mind the colors.. and I know the games don't all look EXACTLY the same.. but I still hate how the character design has so many consistent elements between each of the games. I think it's such a dumb decision. Maybe it makes sense to market Blizzard as a consistent brand, blah blah blah, but I don't care. Oh, and I'll still buy D3 despite this qualm.)
    Quote from "shelledfade" »

blizzard has found their style, if you don't like it, there are other companies with different styles

hyper realism is overdone

it didn't stop crysis from being a horrible game

it won't make diablo 3 better

as I have said, people were mad because valve did tf2 as 'the incredibles' style, people QQd then saw what a fantastic game it was and how they put humor into it

not saying blizzard can do what valve does (have my babies gabe) but blizzard wants their own style, who the fk are you to tell them they shouldn't?
    sweet! cant wait!!!! this is gonna be awesome
    Quote from "milanv" »
    yey, more classes. bring on the paladin like :)

btw people, when do you think we will be able to play some demo or whatever on some blizz gathering?

Fuck that'd be sweeeeeeeeeeet but I wouldn't expect anything playable until at least they announce a release date =/
    i cant f'in wait for class announcements! :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7114/resizeoft1ya4.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    And The Heavens Shall Tremble...
    Quote from "Decay" »
    Fuck that'd be sweeeeeeeeeeet but I wouldn't expect anything playable until at least they announce a release date =/

well, we got to play starcraft 2 before it was announced :) I just hope WWI next year will be somewhere in europe again and I go and I get to play diablo 3 ;)
    Lore and new classes... this is gonna rock!
    “There’s no going back now,” he said during an interview in a Manhattan hotel where Blizzard was showcasing their newest games. “We’re very happy with how the art style is. The art team’s happy. The company’s happy. We really like this art style, and we’re not changing it.” - Blizzard. :thumbsup:
    man MD, after reading some of your reviews of Wrath beta it makes me want to quit WARbeta and come back to my sweet prince :-(

damn'it blizzard... why fix wow now
    r there gunna be free live streaming..yes or noo
    lol Tyrael looks terrible, what a awful piece of artwork, once again Blizzards shoulder pads make for a character that looks like he has no neck, looks goofy and physically impractical and malformed.
    sweet :thumbsup: please a mageclass and a knight
    When will we learn ??

PLAYING Europe Non-Ladder

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " A Swedish tiger"
    tyrael needs a diet..or change his wardrobe...:D
    I personally think that they are going to reveal final boss.... its gonna be on the long and lonesome road, and there will appear shinny demon, in the middle of the road, and he would say: "play the best song in the world or ill eat your souls"... ad you and your companions must play the very best song that you ever heard....in the mini game similar to guitar hero that will appear in this final fight. thats gonna be the hardest final boss in the history of gaming. I wonder what is the greatest song?:rolleyes:
    Quote from "cheebalover" »
    tyrael needs a diet..or change his wardrobe...:D

...and yes, he needs a diet or blizzard needs new cover artist. steta sto nisam u splitu nocas. maideni...:thumbsup:
    Quote from "tristan" »
    I personally think that they are going to reveal final boss.... its gonna be on the long and lonesome road, and there will appear shinny demon, in the middle of the road, and he would say: "play the best song in the world or ill eat your souls"... ad you and your companions must play the very best song that you ever heard....in the mini game similar to guitar hero that will appear in this final fight. thats gonna be the hardest final boss in the history of gaming. I wonder what is the greatest song?:rolleyes:

ali mozesh da odsvirash samo tribute :) nego, odakle si ti?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes