Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Oh wow mechanical engineering, very nice. Once I'm done with my current degree (Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science) I'm hoping to get into a bachelor of Sport and Bio-mechanical engineering. With a break in between hopefully :P

Quote from Umpa

I hope I never have to deal with that again since I graduated college!!! wooooo!!
    That must be such a good feeling, what did you graduate from Umpa?
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Lt. Venom

I had a few of those. Turned out I was ahead of the game.

One assignment the professor was asking for us to hand in our papers on the next class day. Me being deaf, bet nobody here knew that ;) , I didn't hear topic-decision papers earlier in class when I was getting my stuff out.

(A Topic-Decision paper is where we write a little something on the topic that we chose, why we chose that topic, either a given list of choices or anything we want, and the reasons behind the topic of choice.)

That day, I went to him and said that I didn't even start my paper yet, he was like "you don't know what you're doing for you're paper yet? No topic at all!?" I was like :o :facepalm: then retrieved my Topic-Decision paper and handed that in.

He then asked how far along I am, I told him I was almost done with my first draft and would have it done later tonight. I thought he was asking for our final drafts, not our topics. He let me screw around for the rest of class, which was grab my phone, open up the Kindle App, and proceed to read about a drow warrior leaving the Underdark for a new life on the surface, with his panther companion.

:Thumbs Up:

What does a gay horse eat?

Hay hay hayyy!
    Finding order in chaos
    Just thought I'd leave this here.

What's the difference between oral and anal?

Oral may make your day, but anal will make your hole weak.
    Quote from ipwnfaces

Just thought I'd leave this here.

What's the difference between oral and anal?

Oral may make your day, but anal will make your hole weak.

not really :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from name="Neil deGrasse Tyson" »

I look up at the night sky, and I know that, yes, we are part of this Universe, and we are in this Universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the Universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up-many people feel small, because they're small and the Universe is big, but I feel big, because my atoms came from those stars.

Get some science up in here, yo.
    I could see how at this point RMAH would be fun... but I still refuse to buy things :P I'm just happy to be logging in and playing a couple of hours a week again. Considering how little I achieved back by 1.0.5 running around in MP5 seems alright, glad they made WD's so friggen awesome combined with cheap ass gear in the AH.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    It's good to see a lot of the same people here posting, sorry I've been gone so long. Work, work, work, along with a fair amount of disappointment with D3 has kept me away, but life has slowed down a bit finally.

Hello everyone.
    Hey random diablofan ppl i'm looking for an answer to what the point in spend any gold on new updates of gear
    when you know its going to become accont bound or might drop alot in gold price for sell it on the ah agin ''becouse of i know blizzard are going to make a item reset agin'' but i dont know when its going to happen?.

the game feels really borring atm to me becouse of i cant make myself spend any of my gold becouse of that and havnt made any update on my gear since I heard they where going to reset it all agin O.0 Did spend gold last time and then the item reset patch where comming up 3 weeks later on dfans homesite.. waste of my many hours farming and all items i had did go down like 50% of the price i did buy it for

so tbh my question is ''What do you guys do with your gold if you know they are going to reset it all? P:

- my english is not that great ^.-'
    Well, the itemization patch will take atleast 2 months to be released... and that's being VERY optimistic. I'd say 6 months is more realistic.

So, spend your gold if thats what makes you enjoy the game. Besides, i'm pretty sure the "new" items will not become totally imbalanced and the items that we currently have will keep their value. Atleast some of them, if not most. This is my opinion though and nothing is confirmed yet by Blizzard.

Be wary of anybody who buys Duct Tape in bulk quantities.

You have been warned.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    that looks oddly comfortable, but probably I'm wrong :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Poor guy, I wonder why people did that :P Ducttape rules
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

that looks oddly comfortable, but probably I'm wrong :P

Agreed!

Quote from VegasRage

It's good to see a lot of the same people here posting, sorry I've been gone so long. Work, work, work, along with a fair amount of disappointment with D3 has kept me away, but life has slowed down a bit finally.

Hello everyone.

Basically in the same boat but the game as expected has been getting attention and keeps moving in a better direction. I just started playing again since the anniversary buff. Good to see you again Vegas!
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Holla people. Know what's weird? My browser has automatically opened up like 6 tabs since forever every time I open google chrome; diablofans being one of them. 2 months has past and not once have I peered in the forums, hardly watches the news anymore. I usually just close the tab and go about my way. :S

Anyway, been busy, well not really, just lethargic. Busy with exams atm and how ironic is it to finally check diablofans when I'm don't really have the time hehe.

Have been playing D3 exponentially less and less. Well ofc of the exams, but I'm kinda bored. Have only played once for like an hour with the new patch (1.0.8) where the monster density is higher. Before the exams I was playing BF3, cause all my irl friends play it hehe, so it's lots of fun.

Anyway, don't know when I'll post again, so cheers to y'all and enjoy the coming weeks.

Quote from Lt. Venom

Well, I'm currently attacking my second degree, which is a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.

Cool. I've probably mentioned somewhere that I'm doin Civil Engineering hehe. 4th year atm. Suppose to finish this year, but I fucked up my second semester last year...so 5 years it is hehe. Don't know where my motivation went the 3de year and still now -_- I need it back asap.
    So my university decides to take down our online resources (such as lecture recordings and lectures themselves) so they can upgrade it to something smoother and easier to access, which is good because prior to the upgrade it was kinda horrible. They also thought it would be a good idea to do this in the middle of our exam period.
    Thank you Victoria University, thank you.

Oh look I changed my profile picture too!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

Quote from Ducha

So my university decides to take down our online resources (such as lecture recordings and lectures themselves) so they can upgrade it to something smoother and easier to access, which is good because prior to the upgrade it was kinda horrible. They also thought it would be a good idea to do this in the middle of our exam period.
    Thank you Victoria University, thank you.

Oh look I changed my profile picture too!

I work at a post secondary institute (one province over) and such sharp decision making doesn't surprise me.
    Hey guys. Finally started up the game again the other day and remembered this place. Ha ha. :) Man life gets so crazy sometimes. I've been pretty busy mostly playing other games, though. Cool to see some folks still hanging around here. I've still got to get a character to level cap.. :D
    Arny makes better music than most singers these days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8FFQ_g8OoQM

Quote from Elendiro

Poor guy, I wonder why people did that :P Ducttape rules

WHOA WHOA WHOA

...whoa

...It's not DUCK tape?!?!?!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes