Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

I love spicy food. Not too hot, though. When I was cooking in a restaurant the chef bought some hot sauce, and was daring everyone to taste it. I had the tiniest bit and my mouth was instantly on fire. Some of that stuff just makes me wonder how anyone enjoys it. Ha ha.
    You'd be amazed what retarded shit people enjoy. Eating incredibly hot stuff can only be done by getting used to it, pretty much like bruce leeing against a brickwall to make your fists 'strong'!

Bad thing about being able to eat 'really spicy' food is that normal spiced food does less and less to you. Seeing people poor insane amounts of sambal over their food like it's mayonaise while i have enough using the tiniest bit makes me wonder how dull other food is to them :P . Just cause theyre used to having it spicy. That or i have sensitive tastebuds!
    hey guys, havent been around much, i havent played diablo in about a month or so, will be back on it 2moro, prob keep me going till MoP
    Quote from VegasRage

Quote from LinkX

Quote from Jamoose

Quote from LinkX

I might be getting my own store. :D

Selling what?

Clothing, electronics, books, generic crap really. Just a retail store. :P

I'm still excited. Assistant Manager to Store Manager ftw. :D

Best of success to you LinkX

My son decided to challenge himself to eat a raw habanero chili pepper last night, naturally I video taped the event :D

On the job front, I don't hold my breath. My boss is about as sexist as they come, and I'm not a female so she probably will do anything she can to keep me from getting the promotion. :/

And as for the spicy shit, holy hell, I can barely handle mild sauce at Taco Bell...

Edit: And what is the other tag? There's [ spoiler ] but there's another and I can't for the life of me remember... Anybody remember?

Edit x2:

Quote from FreddyBenson

hey guys, havent been around much, i havent played diablo in about a month or so, will be back on it 2moro, prob keep me going till MoP

You know the pre-expansion patch drops on the 28th... (MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM BLIZZARD! :D)
    Nope don't remember. :P Might have got removed when we switched to IPBoard
    Quote from LinkX

Quote from FreddyBenson

You know the pre-expansion patch drops on the 28th... (MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM BLIZZARD! :D)

oh i do indeed bud, ill have 6 85's to do it on, hopefully it will be awesome, but the word on the grapevine is that its not gna be great and the whole vent can be done in 20 mins :(

My subscription will be active unfortunately so I'll most likely check out the pre-expac event. BC + Wrath events were pretty fun. Cata was lame. If Freddy's post comes to be the truth I wouldn't be surprised.

It's not like you have, "OMG Burning Legion!!" or "OMG the Scourge!" going on for Panda Land. I think that's what made Cata's so underwhelming. Sure, Deathwing was cool *if you saw him* but the elements attacking? Yeaahh... not as cool as everyone turning into zombies and killing everyone in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
    'Ello!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    I remember this guy that used to come around with a reptar avatar a lot... what was his name... ugh I can't remember.
    Umpa!! I believe he used to sport a 62 or 64 at some time too.

EDIT: Oh, lol. The disadvantages of not checking the previous page. Hi Umpa!
    I can't play 1.0.4 until I finish Knights of the Old Republic.

I am going to be behind as fuck when I get back to Diablo III.
    Jurassic World – 2015
    Ha ha ha, what the heck.. not sure how he keeps his balance on this thing.

http://youtu.be/PL7pUIhNSm4
    Quote from FreddyBenson

Quote from LinkX

Quote from FreddyBenson

oh i do indeed bud, ill have 6 85's to do it on, hopefully it will be awesome, but the word on the grapevine is that its not gna be great and the whole vent can be done in 20 mins :(

I just hope that there is more then just Theramore Isle being attacked. I mean that's the level of the Trolls & Gnomes taking their homeland back, not the Legion/Scourge/Elements attacking. :( Either way, I'm pumped!

Quote from Tralari

My subscription will be active unfortunately so I'll most likely check out the pre-expac event. BC + Wrath events were pretty fun. Cata was lame. If Freddy's post comes to be the truth I wouldn't be surprised.

It's not like you have, "OMG Burning Legion!!" or "OMG the Scourge!" going on for Panda Land. I think that's what made Cata's so underwhelming. Sure, Deathwing was cool *if you saw him* but the elements attacking? Yeaahh... not as cool as everyone turning into zombies and killing everyone in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

I think my main problem is that I was still kinda new when Wrath hit so I didn't exactly know what was going on. (Took me a while to figure out wtf was going on in WoW. Big ass mother fucking game!) I guess thats why I liked Cata a lot. Though, I would of liked it if there was more then just the elements attacking. Switch it up a bit.

Quote from Tralari

o.O
    Quote from Jamoose

Funny video Vegas, i really like the captions you added especially the ones which invloved the cat :D

:cheers:

Quote from Stormcat

One day we brought home a bag with 6 habanero peppers in it. We set it on counter and went back out. When we came back home we discovered the bag on the kitchen floor shredded with one pepper left. One of my dogs (collie/shepard mix) had the guilty face so we knew which one it was. I shook the last pepper at him "scolding" him and he sat up and started wagging his tail like he wanted it so I let him have it.

Now, we were expecting to see "explosions" or at least some not so solid reaction - so we isolated him in an area that was easy to clean up and waited. Nothing out of the ordinary happened - just a regular movement. That was one iron gutted dog.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! O_O (and it's great to see you Stormcat)

Quote from LinkX

On the job front, I don't hold my breath. My boss is about as sexist as they come, and I'm not a female so she probably will do anything she can to keep me from getting the promotion. :/

And as for the spicy shit, holy hell, I can barely handle mild sauce at Taco Bell...

That's pretty lame, I hope it works out despite that.

Me too on the spice, I'm a spice wimp, Pace Picante Mild sauce is hot as I like things.

Quote from Tralari

Seriously! :D
    Loads of flash flood rain today, but it left for some really cool low lying clouds lingering at top of our hillside at sunset.

Quote from Daemaro

I remember this guy that used to come around with a reptar avatar a lot... what was his name... ugh I can't remember.

RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION

Nope, he's not here.
    later peeps, I'll try to lurk over the next couple of weeks but its doubtful. Happy 1.0.4!
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Good luck with the new life and all! :P
    Here's a fun fact: Habaneros have been used to successfully treat intestinal parasites without the cost of medication.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    that doesn't surprise me as much as it should :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes