Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Quote from LinkX

Quote from Bleu42

Don't you dare try and tell me that waiting in line for 3 days to get 50 bucks off is

What the hell are you talking about?

I think your first sentence is two sentences with the end of one and the beginning of another cut off...

Care to take a breath and try re-typing that in the English language? Preferably the American dialect, as opposed to the British dialect. Though, either would be better then what you wrote here...

Edit: Where is Elfen when you need him...

Well... typical case of "bazinga" ;-) It was sarcasm.

Replace the "
    Quote from Bagstone

Well... typical case of "bazinga" ;-) It was sarcasm.

Replace the "

That still doesn't explain where he is coming from. Nobody was talking about raising or lowering prices, I was specifically talking about the long waits and being punched.
    Quote from LinkX

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from LinkX

Screw that, I want a shotgun and buckshot shells.

Seriously, why do people fucking wait in line for hours for a fucking phone? Bossman literally went and got them bottles of water and some chairs they were waiting so long.

Stupid fucking people are stupid.

Don't you dare try and tell me that waiting in line for 3 days to get 50 bucks off is

What the hell are you talking about?

I think your first sentence is two sentences with the end of one and the beginning of another cut off...

Care to take a breath and try re-typing that in the English language? Preferably the American dialect, as opposed to the British dialect. Though, either would be better then what you wrote here...

Edit: Where is Elfen when you need him...

Holy blank you're uptight lmao, it's called sarcasm.

I was simply agreeing with you on how stupid black Friday is. People wait 3 days to a week in line, to save as low as 50$ on an item, when they easily could have worked those days and made MUCH more.

I then explained that it's widely known that stores mark up prices, just to take 20% off to make people feel like they are getting a deal, when in fact they are still paying what they mostly would the rest of the year.

BUT, I've learned my lesson, no jokes from me for now on, no sir.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    How low have we sunk...........
    Oh...

Okay... Sorry.... >.>
    So what's the title after Que-Hegan? Oh and it seems like our post count increased...

Edit: Or not... might be bugged, i can see 3700 on an earlier post of mine lol
    Last edited by Jamoose: 12/6/2013 11:31:27 AM

Oh hi!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    :ph34r:
    Make your peace...Quickly!

Quote from Maka ยป

Quote from Lt. Venom
    Congratulations sir! You have survived this year's Black Friday and Black Thursday. Here's your complementary shotgun that fires airsoft buckshot with salt mixed in for that extra burn. Have fun next year.

Damn it Maka!!

Dafuq did I do??

Exactly!
    Last edited by Lt._Venom: 12/6/2013 10:03:27 PM
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Or else.

Or else what?

Exactly.
    Anyone else trying Starbound? :D Lemme know if you want company for starting over.

Obs.: there's an incoming character reset a couple days from now (maybe Sunday, but more likely next week).
    I already wasted two beacons :P
    And apparently they changed the color scheme and shit on DFans again.

Seriously, why does it have to change ever 2.2 seconds.
    Anybody know anything about the Multimedia Fusion 2 software?
    Last edited by LinkX: 12/8/2013 4:42:45 AM
    OH NOEZ!!!
    http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/10/31/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-7-minutes-of-gameplay

Man, this looks so awesome......

@Link: nope, sorry.
    Last edited by Maka: 12/9/2013 9:06:19 PM
    I like that trailer where Cartman "creates" a spell :D

I wonder if we will have a Barbra Streisand spell in it ;)

Quote from LinkX

Anybody know anything about the Multimedia Fusion 2 software?

It's pretty expensive isn't it?

It really simplifies the whole process of creating a 2d game though...

You can always learn Python and use one of the awesome libraries to make games but that takes time i guess... Unless you already know how to program that is. I would probably try other options that are similar to the software you are asking about but are either free or have a good trial thing.

Quote from Zero(pS)

I like that trailer where Cartman "creates" a spell :D
    I wonder if we will have a Barbra Streisand spell in it ;)

Teaching us how to "cup a spell".

Man, can't wait for it to be released (if it ever will :P)
    Last edited by Maka: 12/12/2013 12:54:04 PM
    Anyone up for some DotA 2 Wraith Night fun? :p

I have to sleep and go to work in 4~ hours but I simply cannot sleep without playing some (and to top it all we had this very persistent troll messing around the forums, sigh).

Fuck me, right?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes