Rate The Last Movie You've Seen

The Avengers: 8/10

Great super hero movie, great action and great humor.
    Sadly i was forced to watch it in 3D, i would probably have liked it more if it was in 2D.

Sadly i was forced to watch it in 3D, i would have probably liked it more if it was in 2D.

I hate how everything is in 3D now... when will this fad go away.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.

Sadly i was forced to watch it in 3D, i would have probably liked it more if it was in 2D.

AMEN! The glasses never fit me right, so I'm forced to hold them on my face the entire duration of the movie otherwise I'm stuck looking at torsos for 2 hours <.>

3D ruined Avengers for me too. Plus the boys decided to purchase tickets 15 minutes before the movie started even though I told them to order online.. so we wound up sitting in the front front front frooooooont row. My neck still hurts 3 days later.

Although let me re-phrase: I love the movie, I just didn't enjoy the cinematic experience
    Puss in boots.

Simply awesome! xD
    SoEasy#2174

AMEN! The glasses never fit me right, so I'm forced to hold them on my face the entire duration of the movie otherwise I'm stuck looking at torsos for 2 hours <.>

3D ruined Avengers for me too. Plus the boys decided to purchase tickets 15 minutes before the movie started even though I told them to order online.. so we wound up sitting in the front front front frooooooont row. My neck still hurts 3 days later

Don't forget you pay a extra couple of bucks at the movie for 3D as well... in any case I can't wait to go but I'm busy and want the line ups to die off. Couple of weeks. I predict a 8.5/10
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    The Avengers - 9.5/10 !

Same as Nuvian for me - he 3d sucked so bad... and I'm wearing glasses for almost blind people, so I had to put the 3D glasses over mine AGAIN. Gh. But the movie.... I'll watch it a few more times when it's AVAILABLE IN 2D!
    The Avengers 4/5

Good humor, good visuals, AWESOME action. All the characters are entertaining in it's own diverse way. I think the plot is a bit confusing and predictable at the same time, which is strange. I think they should've invested more on the avengers team... I mean the whole "ego conflict" problem the team initially had and how it is solved. Imo there are scenes that could have been little shorter imo (Loki beign threatened by the weirdo alien; Ironman caught in the hellcarrier's helix; etc...).

Extremely entertaining movie, but it hardly moves you (unless you're a marvel comics fan, it seens).
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    The Avengers - 10/10

The humor, action, characters, acting, music, story - everything was amazing. I watched it in IMAX 3D and I thought it was great. I REALLY enjoyed Thor in 3D, but I didn't have any problem with Avengers 3D like others are saying. I think my wife and I would both like to see it again while it's in theaters.

The glasses are always slightly disruptive or distracting, that's my only 3D complaint. I look forward to the day when we can watch films in 3D without them. =)
    avengers 9.5 out of 10 the hulk not being able to "control" himself like at the end of the last movie kinda was annoying

3D ruined Avengers for me too. Plus the boys decided to purchase tickets 15 minutes before the movie started even though I told them to order online.. so we wound up sitting in the front front front frooooooont row. My neck still hurts 3 days later.

Although let me re-phrase: I love the movie, I just didn't enjoy the cinematic experience

The Avengers - 9.5/10 !

Same as Nuvian for me - he 3d sucked so bad... and I'm wearing glasses for almost blind people, so I had to put the 3D glasses over mine AGAIN. Gh. But the movie.... I'll watch it a few more times when it's AVAILABLE IN 2D!

3D in general is quite overrated in my opinion, the technology isn't quite there yet in, it lessens the movie experience in my opinion.

Glad i am not alone in this, i never understood the 3d hype.

Sadly i was forced to watch it in 3D, i would probably have liked it more if it was in 2D.

Yeah, this 3D shenanigans actually makes me sad at times :\

*You think you know me?*
    The adventures of Tintin.
    I used to watch the cartoon all the time when i was younger, so I enjoyed the movie alot.
    9/10
    Bill and Teds Bogus Journey for the billionth time. 10/10 It was most excellent!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Aliens: 8/10

Just watched it yesterday, haven't seen it in 16-17 years, it was good but not as good as i remembered, i was gonna watch all 4 before seeing Prometheus next month, but i will probably skip watching the 3rd and 4th movie again.
    Gladiator: 9/10

Not much to say really, awesome movie that I haven't seen in a few years, so I decided to indulge in some roman sword-fighting. Though the movie is filled with the kinds of cliches you'd expect from a roman-setting movie, it worked very well.

Next movie I want to see in theater: Prometheus

Not quite Alien, but pretty close :D
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    Avengers 10/10

I loved this movie thought it was great
    cant wait for Iron Man 3
    John Carter: 7/10

Great sci-fi/adventure movie, only downside to this movie in my opinion was some of the dialog.
    All of the 8 Harry Potter movies in 8 nights!

Ofcourse you know that the rating would be 9.5 and up! :]
    The last movie I saw was The Avengers! 10/10 :Thumbs Up:
    The Dictator: 4/10 (might be pushing it)

My friends thought the movie was hilarious. I thought there were some funny parts, but if you've seen the trailers, you've seen the maximum the movie has to offer. Give a couple more scenes funny scenes and some filer and there's the movie. Thought Sacha Baron Cohen did much better with Borat and Bruno. This... This just wasn't it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes