How much rep do you have?

I've never seen anything that lets you see the rep of others so...lets share! How much rep have you acquired among your peers here at Diablofans.com?
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Ten :rolleyes:. You?
    48^_^

With a few negative reps lol
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Oh well aren't you special :P jk. good rep
    maybe that's the default value XD
    If you mouse over a persons green square it gives a message. These messages are set to appear when you reach certain levels of reputation.

But I do this showing an actual number would be nice too.

I think 50 is the next level of reputation for most people here. I'm at 72 and it says I will become famous soon.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    What happens once you get 50?
    -Equinox

-Winged
    11 rep points i thought only those that left messages counted, whoops
    Twenty five big ones. I don't get why some have "troll" listed as a comment. I'm not a fucking troll..seriously.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    Of course you're not :)
    (Smile and nod, smile and nod)

Quote from "rifter" »
    maybe that's the default value XD

Sorry, ten is. So apparently you've annoyed a few people ;)

Quote from "Umpa65" »
    What happens once you get 50?

the text message changes from: "Umpa is on a distignuished road" to "Unpa will become famous soon enough.

As far as I know, no one has yet reached 100. Although since I'm a mod I can check anyone's rep, and I think I know who has the most. I'm not telling though :cool:
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    I bet it's you or Seth
    Or maybe Linkx
    Quote from "PhrozenDragon" »
    Sorry, ten is. So apparently you've annoyed a few people ;)

the text message changes from: "Umpa is on a distignuished road" to "Unpa will become famous soon enough.

As far as I know, no one has yet reached 100. Although since I'm a mod I can check anyone's rep, and I think I know who has the most. I'm not telling though :cool:

The cloak of intrigue surrounding you arouses me day after day.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    Quote from "Turmobil" »
    I bet it's you or Seth
    Or maybe Linkx

Or is it?

:rolleyes:

Quote from name="-Mephisto"s Lament-" »
    The cloak of intrigue surrounding you arouses me day after day.

It's a gift ;)
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    I'm watching you..
    (Suspicious voice)
    I think rep should be integrated in a more distinct way such as something actually showing our rep number so that people would be more prone to giving it. But then again, it's more special right now when you get it. :P
    -Equinox

-Winged
    People never think about giving it therefore it's rare
    I throw +rep everywhere I go :D
    Not many have actually posted their rep count in the rep count thread O_O

I'm officially settin on 49.
    -Equinox

-Winged
    And not many people use rep, we really need to get users to hop on that bandwagon.
    I throw positive and negative rep all over the place.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes