Drawing Deckard Cain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTi0Q0wgPY&context=C43d29acADvjVQa1PpcFMdYM2yu4TuEmficGA1AhY6RZNDCon3PJs=

Just recently subscribed to this guy, he draws a lot of gaming characters. He takes a big interest in Blizzard games as well. Quite a fantastic drawer he is and also provides a refreshing commentary on Cain's lore.

Check him out!
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    This guy is awesome i subscribed to him a while ago when he did something with TB not sure what though.

I dont really like what he did to his face xD
    Very cool drawing... I am super jealous that I can't draw worth a damn!
    Me- Can haz beta key?
    Mod- NO NOOB BAHAHAHAHA! *goes to play beta*
    Me- /wrists
    That's insane.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from Jamoose

This guy is awesome i subscribed to him a while ago when he did something with TB not sure what though.

I dont really like what he did to his face xD

Yeah I picked him up from TB as well ^^

He sells his drawings as well, if he did some colouring to some art instead of grayscale I would buy a few.His drawings are pretty sick regardless though.
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    Wow. He did all that without even sketching it out first. Just started with the staff and went from there. I was always told that approach to anything was idiotic, but it worked for him!

@Face comment: Dunno. I think it looks fine.

Props for the video; I'm now subscribed :hammy:
    Yeah this guy is amazing, if only I had the skill and patience to draw like that. :P

I also subbed to him a while ago through TB, TB used to upload some of his drawings to get more views/subs for Zooc.
    Quote from Sloth

Wow. He did all that without even sketching it out first. Just started with the staff and went from there. I was always told that approach to anything was idiotic, but it worked for him!

Nope, there's a sketch there. It's soft, but it's there. Hi you hamster.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Quote from Umpa

Quote from Sloth

Nope, there's a sketch there. It's soft, but it's there. Hi you hamster.

Indeed. Hence he leans on the paper as to not smudge his sketch. The initial sketch is the hardest part! Unless you lightbox trace the outlines or just generally trade them. Shading is rather easy... and yes he has mastered it. You can master shading easier than working out proportions and other aesthetics.

But he is incredibly good at shading :- )

Thanks Aranoch for the sig!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes