Diablo 3 Concept Art

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/lord_diablo_006/Diablo3ConceptArt0001.jpg

hmm..I was bored today so I sketched some diablo 3 monsters, they are not that great since they are quick sketches

Unknown: I don't know who or what this is supposed to be..maybe an Act/quest boss or maybe the final boss of diablo 3, a fusion of Diablo mephisto and baal, of course he'd be much cooler looking

Spiral Demon: this monsters has a whirlwind-like attack, and does massive damage with his two spiked mace-hands, he's very fast and agile (same speed as the brutes/ gargantuan beasts)

Banished Knight: I don't exactly know what his attack would be but he could have a melee attack that does magic damage instead of physical

well..that's it :/....not a masterpiece but it's an idea at least..i'll draw more if u guys like them
    the first one reminds me of baal with the legs. the 2nd one looks funny :) very nice drawings, much better than anything i can come up with
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    Nice Knight. Excellent drawning...
    Far better than anything I could dream to do lolz.

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    glad to see positive feedback, i tried drawing more but they didnt come out that good...it's hard making up new monsters :/
    Lolz, well keep up the good work, and keep trying.
    Good job!

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    haha. I can just picture the Spiral Demon spinning like the Tazmanian Devil :). Nice drawings. I like the Unknown's legs.
    Nice pic! and yes the first one reminds me of baal also :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes