[SOLD OUT] Sayonara, My Dear Wizard! [SOLD OUT]

Sorry to see you go Jaetch you were somewhat of an inspiration for all of us but I understand your reasons. I'm also finding it harder and harder to just keep grinding through the same stuff day in day out.
    Quote from Westy357

Sorry to see you go Jaetch you were somewhat of an inspiration for all of us but I understand your reasons. I'm also finding it harder and harder to just keep grinding through the same stuff day in day out.

Mm... yeah, it's just getting boring. Nothing against the game, I'm just played out, haha. Who knows if I'll come back and start anew one day.

Also:

Mempo sold for 1.5 billion

Tal Rasha's Allegiance sold for 1.25 billion

Triumvirate sold for $250

Lacuni Prowlers sold for $200

c/o on rare ring is 2.8 billion

c/o on Zuni Trail is 1.5 billion

c/o on life steal sword is 750M
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Chantodo's Will sold for 475M.

Chantodo's Force sold for $188.

Echoing Fury sold for 1.6 billion.

Other c/o's still stand and other items are still available.

Update:

Zuni Trail sold for 1.5 billion.

Rare ring sold for 3 billion.

...Also sitting on over 8 billion gold that I'm trying to sell...
    The Witching Hour sold for $250

Update* Inna's Temperance sold for $170

Another 7 billion gold still left to sell.
    Jaetch NOOOOOOOOO! Not you too :'(

I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors man! Really nice contributions to these forums for many months will not go forgotten!

Gl on selling your remaining items. Cheers.
    Many thanks.

Update:

Claw Lash (rare gloves) sold for 750M

c/o on Vile Ward is 300M

c/o on Blackthorne's amulet is 200M

c/o on Conquest Downfall (sword) is 750M
    Update:

Conquest Downfall (sword) sold for $250

Blackthorne's Jousting Mail sold for 300M
    just wondering how you got all this i see youve been playing since may but ive been playing since june and have nothing no where near what you have i dont even think everything i have amounts to one of the items you are selling and i have 1200 hours played lol. must have got a bunch of 1b+ drops huh i havent even gotten 1 drop worth over 50m
    Quote from dao72785

just wondering how you got all this i see youve been playing since may but ive been playing since june and have nothing no where near what you have i dont even think everything i have amounts to one of the items you are selling and i have 1200 hours played lol. must have got a bunch of 1b+ drops huh i havent even gotten 1 drop worth over 50m

From having followed his posts for quite a while, I surmise it's a combination of a few brilliantly lucky drops, a bit of AH flipping, and some RMAH investment.

Sad to see you go. There's no other wizard quite like you.
    Quote from Keiser

a bit of AH flipping, and some RMAH investment.

i laughed. good to see an overpricer/rmah warrior leave this game. sad hes considered to be top 5 in usa and so loved by the community. real players like myself frown upon those things.
    Goodbye and good luck. Enjoyed reading many of your posts.
    Quote from dao72785

Quote from Keiser

a bit of AH flipping, and some RMAH investment.

i laughed. good to see an overpricer/rmah warrior leave this game. sad hes considered to be top 5 in usa and so loved by the community. real players like myself frown upon those things.

It is a massive flip. Though I had my share of several 100-300M drops, I can count them on one hand.

You do what you can to get ahead. At the very end, my wizard is one massive flip.

700M Mempo, sold for 1.5 billion
    700M life steal sword, sold for $250 (=1 billion gold)
    600M Triumvirate, sold for $250
    480M rare gloves, sold for 750M
    1 billion Zuni Trail, sold for 1.5 billion
    2 billion rare ring, sold for 3 billion
    350M Chantodo's Will, sold for 475M
    300M Chantodo's Force, sold for $188 (about 750M gold)
    200M Blackthorne's Jousting Mail, sold for 300M
    800M Tal Rasha's Allegiance, sold for 1.25 billion
    1.3 billion Echoing Fury, sold for 1.6 billion

Only items so far that I pretty much equaled on were Witching Hour (originally 900M, sold for $250), Inna's Temperance (600M to $170) and Lacuni Prowlers (800M to $200). No losses as of yet.

If your items are desired, people will pay for them. It's what I did when I was at the halfway point for my wizard. I topped it off by using real currency and now I'm essentially getting that money back and sometimes even more. The economy will continue to move for above average and top-tier gear.

It's not overpriced if someone pays for it. It's overpriced if it sits in AH forever without movement.

Items get flipped because the original tags were underpriced. And if you're using real currency, it's natural to go for the best deals.
    If you can't find a buyer for the pox, i'd offer 900M plus the pox I'm wearing now (might be an easier sell):

http://www.diablopro...9/ignus/1170726
    Quote from itirnitii

If you can't find a buyer for the pox, i'd offer 900M plus the pox I'm wearing now (might be an easier sell):

http://www.diablopro...9/ignus/1170726

I noted your offer. If you can sell your Zuni Pox for a decent amount, I'll be willing to sell you mine.
    I'm interested in:

Vile Ward - 350m
    Blackthorne's Amulet - 250m

New to the forum so feel free to PM me since I can't PM you first.
    Quote from chenjamin

I'm interested in:

Vile Ward - 350m
    Blackthorne's Amulet - 250m

New to the forum so feel free to PM me since I can't PM you first.

I'll note your Blackthorne's offer. Vile Ward, however, already has a 350M bid (I forgot to update it here). On the d2jsp thread, I noted the 350M c/o made by someone else. I'm setting the Vile Ward BIN to 500M.
    do you still log into game? if not, could you add me on skype plz

taddinhawaii1

i have an offer for you, but would rather not post it here. Hope to hear from you soon and sad to see you go. Thanks!
    Vile Ward - 375m
    Quote from chenjamin

Vile Ward - 375m

Noted.

Quote from Originz24

do you still log into game? if not, could you add me on skype plz

taddinhawaii1

i have an offer for you, but would rather not post it here. Hope to hear from you soon and sad to see you go. Thanks!

I'll be in-game tonight after work. I usually log in twice a day to check for offers (once in the morning, once at night). You can also post on d2jsp (preferred) at http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65976106&f=153 where I regularly update the information. I might make a new thread there soon, considering there are only 4 items left.
    Bought your pox on the AH, thanks :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes