Jay Wilson speaks about PVP 12/27/2012

nevermind someone beat me to it.
    I think there was no other choice. They were completely silent on the PvP front for over half a year, so of course they will say something.

And dueling is just for the only reason so all people won't quit the game right away after reading the blog.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    I defended the game for 7 months, no more, i could not believe what i was reading, the Blizzard that made Starcraft 1, Diablo 1 and 2, warcraft is dead.
    Quote from Kblavkalash

I think there was no other choice. They were completely silent on the PvP front for over half a year, so of course they will say something.

And dueling is just for the only reason so all people won't quit the game right away after reading the blog.

True, and I appreciate Jay Wilson's honesty in the matter but he had 7 months to tell us that PVP was unplayable. Wilson claims that "PVP is not up to Blizzard standards", neither was Diablo 3 but he said fuck it and released it anyway. I was actually looking forward to the Arenas. At this point they should just focus on making the expansion, that's the only thing that can save the game now.
    Moving to PvP.

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes