Reaper of Souls HC Question

Hey fellas!

I would like to know if Blizz published anything about HC in the new expansion they just announced.

It would be nice to hear that they are gonna remove that 10 seconds leaving thing from the game...
    Nothing specific about HC.

I'm hoping they allow us to gain Paragon Experience from our Fallen heroes :P doubt it will happen, but who knows...
    Tought so...but I do hope they publish at least some HC info at blizzcon.

Speaking of paragon lvls, do we have any solid information on how the new system is going to work? I was thinking SC people would lvl till paragon ~50 which is kinda easy there and just spam points...or am I wrong?

And btw zero, nice location :P

Tought so...but I do hope they publish at least some HC info at blizzcon.

Speaking of paragon lvls, do we have any solid information on how the new system is going to work? I was thinking SC people would lvl till paragon ~50 which is kinda easy there and just spam points...or am I wrong?
    From what I gathered so far Paragon 2.0 won't use our "levels" to determine how many points we get in the new system, but rather our "experience". If you gained 100 billion exp (!) it will translate to a certain amount of points in the new system.

Otherwise I'd be pretty happy :D I have about 90 paragon lvls spread amongst my characters. But probably only enough "total xp" to be like Paragon 50-55.

And btw zero, nice location :P

You too, BRo ;)
    I believe the paragon experience will be account wide so your fallen characters won't lose you any experience.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

bRRRRRAHHHHHHHziLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    I'm pretty sure Zero asked about gaining Paragon levels from fallen heroes before gamescom, but just incase anyone missed it, you will gain paragon account exp on hardcore from dead characters.

My only problem is I have a level 0 paragon hardcore account. Time to change that before the expansion. I for some reason wasted time on softcore like a noob.

My only problem is I have a level 0 paragon hardcore account. Time to change that before the expansion. I for some reason wasted time on softcore like a noob.

Same here! :(
    RIP again on para 46 and having that char and p61 in fallen heroes i wonder if paragon 2.0 will include paragon exp from those fallen chars when the patch2.0/expansion hit the floor. I understand that after 2.0 launch i wont loose paragon after dying with some paragon char on because it will be account wide hc paragon exp.
    Just wanted to know if trying to get 100 paragon HC char before expansion isnt a waste of time if it includes dying few times at higher paragon.
    Also worth noticing i can imagine some Hardcore Hardcore HC players getting 10 fallen heroes on p100 and then 10 alive hc chars on p100 to curve the edge even more on expansion launch. IMO it will be total overkill and will never happen to me timewise, but i think Blizz shouldnt limit it and it should be all included alive HC paragon exp + paragon exp form chars in fallen heroes. We should get something from the time invested in HC even if we die in progress.

and yes it would be great to remove or decrease those 10 seconds leaving game time ^^

anyway, hyped and juiced , well done blizz ^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes