Mob Density

Anyone else notice watching streams that Mob Density is not like how it is currently on live? Does anyone have more info on this?

Just watched KK run in a D. Crypt with little to no mobs in there at all on Torment Lvl 2 I believe.
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.
    Mob Density is only a thing now because of Life Steal. Huge mobs would be impossible without life steal. Nerf Life Steal = nerf mob density.
    Maybe it's just act 5 but that doesn't mean that the lack of mob density is a bad thing. Maybe for life after kill but certainly not for builds that don't have tons of AoE.
    You get a lot of nice density in the rifts.
    Quote from itirnitii

Mob Density is only a thing now because of Life Steal. Huge mobs would be impossible without life steal. Nerf Life Steal = nerf mob density.

Mob Density is a thing because it's fun as hell. I am sure that even without life steal, players would find a way to navigate it, even if it meant just turning down the difficulty at first.

Quote from IgnatiusReilly

You get a lot of nice density in the rifts.

I think if the density is decreased in the main game, this will be why.
    Quote from daisychopper

Quote from itirnitii

Mob Density is a thing because it's fun as hell. I am sure that even without life steal, players would find a way to navigate it, even if it meant just turning down the difficulty at first.

Yup.
    I don't have LS on any of my characters (maybe my Barb has it on his belt), and the current density is still fun as hell.
    I guess it depends on the MP level you are playing and how fast you are killing the monsters in relation to survivability.
    I think it's because they found out the lag issues are related to the mob density and some server issue.
    I always notice at some point of gathering mobs the game will start to lag, like it can't send all the data when the only variable that changed is the amount of mobs, also data.
    So if they redesigned the game to be fun with lower density, that's fine with me if it's for that.
    Otherwise, crank it up.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes