Banned in Diablo 3

Is there a chance you where hacked during the period when you didn't play?

Since Blizz are vague on purpose about when and what you are banned for to make it harder for the cheaters, it is also very hard to prove you are innocent.

Like you and others have noticed the appeal process is also somewhat confusing. Your 3-4 first appeals might come back denied, of those many will be just plain refusals to look into it again, then if you are persistent and lucky (and ofc innocent) your ticket might get bumped to someone with skills that can actually investigate what happened and you get your account back.
    Quote from pylorih

I call bull on this innocence the OP claims.

you're entitled to your own opinion sir.all good
    I got another reply. in just once sentence. "This account is already upheld"

:( sent another ticket,.
    @OP: Did you use an authenticator? It really sounds like you got hacked and your account was used for botting. There's nothing you can do then, it's your responsibility to make sure your account isn't used for any bad stuff.

Btw, even though this is terrible news to some of you, but everyone should be aware that you signed the Diablo 3 End User Licence Agreement, including this section:

"Termination.
    This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by providing notice to Blizzard customer service via email at [email protected], at which time Blizzard will remove your license to use the Game from the Account. Blizzard may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, all licenses granted herein shall immediately terminate and you must promptly remove the Game from your hard drive."

Yep that's right, "for any reason or no reason". It's more or less a service that they even provide a reason for the ban, and it's even better service that they re-open some of the accounts...
    Quote from Bagstone

@OP: Did you use an authenticator? It really sounds like you got hacked and your account was used for botting. There's nothing you can do then, it's your responsibility to make sure your account isn't used for any bad stuff.

Btw, even though this is terrible news to some of you, but everyone should be aware that you signed the Diablo 3 End User Licence Agreement, including this section:

"Termination.
    This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by providing notice to Blizzard customer service via email at [email protected], at which time Blizzard will remove your license to use the Game from the Account. Blizzard may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, all licenses granted herein shall immediately terminate and you must promptly remove the Game from your hard drive."

Yep that's right, "for any reason or no reason". It's more or less a service that they even provide a reason for the ban, and it's even better service that they re-open some of the accounts...

Off topic, I like the part where they say you shall immediately remove the game from your hard drive, even though you can download and install the game without having a license.

On topic: best of luck. Just make sure you're changing your tickets some when you submit new ones. If you haven't already, mention the break you took and maybe they'll look at the logs to see if your ban was based on playtime during the time you didn't play. I think in a lot of those cases they do reverse the ban if the logs indicate you weren't the one playing, but I can't say for sure since I have no direct experience in the matter.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Quote from DAngel7

Quote from smokemcaroni

Quote from Bleu42

Considering Blizzard won't ban an account until they have complete proof, I'm going to say you were doing something wrong, which could have been as simple as a keyboard macro. Mistakes can always be made, but I'm going to err on the side that you were doing something wrong.

And one of my goals is to figure it out so it does not happen to any other people.

Blizzard accepts macros.
    Proof here ---> http://eu.battle.net...418406?page=1

There is no blue post in that thread confirming or denying that the use of macro's from a peripheral device is allowed or not.
    I think it's the time when I was playing Diablo 3, and open Guild Wars 2 at the same time. I was with a party playing DIablo 3, and my guild buddies told me to log in Guild Wars for a Change guild event. So I did. Probably Warden thought I was botting with Guild Wars 2 opened.

I don't know I am not sure. But at this point, that's the only thing that I could think of that is remotely close that can trigger a ban. playing 2 games at the same time. on of both games will think im botting or something. I dont know.
    Quote from smokemcaroni

To Others: im the OP.

Thank you for all the reply. As of this moment, All the emails that I have been getting is "The account is already upheld". I don't know what that actually means, maybe it's really banned. I won't give up. I'll keep on sending those tickets.

Blizzard claimed that I was botting, where as my account was not even logged in at the time of the ban. that the account wasn't even active for months and months. and I have only been playing the game again for about a week, with friends mind you.

I know Blizzard made a mistake, to all of the Blizzard fans out there telling me that their "warden" or "GMs" are 100% accurate, I tell you this, I know they made a mistake. Because I have read a lot of posts and experiences that they got banned for no reason(im not saying that I believe them or anything) and...I got banned for no reason. Or even if there was a reason, it is unjust to get a permanent banned where I didn't do anything remotely close to hacking or botting.

I will keep on fighting.

I will let you guys know how it goes.

You haven't played for months, installed a week ago, and have 2 chars at around paragon 10 and one at 30+?

Something doesn't add up here.
    Paragon 10 is a little more than one whole Inferno playthrough on MP1, 3-4 casual hours. Easy if he boosted himself with ~350m RMAH gold.

Btw OP, you bought gold on RMAH right? And not from third party sellers...
    N/m
    Quote from Xoraph

Quote from smokemcaroni

Thank you for all the reply. As of this moment, All the emails that I have been getting is "The account is already upheld". I don't know what that actually means, maybe it's really banned. I won't give up. I'll keep on sending those tickets.

Blizzard claimed that I was botting, where as my account was not even logged in at the time of the ban. that the account wasn't even active for months and months. and I have only been playing the game again for about a week, with friends mind you.

I know Blizzard made a mistake, to all of the Blizzard fans out there telling me that their "warden" or "GMs" are 100% accurate, I tell you this, I know they made a mistake. Because I have read a lot of posts and experiences that they got banned for no reason(im not saying that I believe them or anything) and...I got banned for no reason. Or even if there was a reason, it is unjust to get a permanent banned where I didn't do anything remotely close to hacking or botting.

I will keep on fighting.

You haven't played for months, installed a week ago, and have 2 chars at around paragon 10 and one at 30+?

No I have 1 char that is paragon 19, and 2 chars that are just level 30+

Quote from m4st0d0n

Paragon 10 is a little more than one whole Inferno playthrough on MP1, 3-4 casual hours. Easy if he boosted himself with ~350m RMAH gold.

Yes from the RMAH, the equipment of my barbarian.

You can have my account checked if you like. its smokeMcaroni#1336

With your judgement(on my gear) tell me if it was a bot, here's my rant on youtube too

this gameplay video was taken before the day I was banned. roughly 15-18 hours before I got banned. You can check the time on the upper right hand of the video.

I was playing in Window Fullscreen mode that's why there's a skype popping in and out.

I have every gameplay footage recorded. :) Im trying to be a famous youtuber. but with this rant probably I wont be. :(

I have 1 char that is paragon 19, and 2 chars that are just level 30+

with the Gear that I have with my Barb, running Alkaizer Runs 5 times aday on MP level 3 - 4 is quite easy. My barb build is a WW barb.

You can check it if you like here's my id : smokeMcaroni#1336

The witch doctor was just created recently and was boosted by a wizard, a barb as you can see on the video link I posted.
    1. there is an edit button for a reason, doubleposts are annoying already, six in the span of 6 minutes is just...
    2. there are pretty much three options:
    - you're lying and you did make use of third party programs, sure you never used macros or anything?
    - you were hacked by a botter
    - you were banned by mistake (rather unlikely)
    the only ones that can help you are blizzard employees, given the amount of times you already talked to them and are still banned; two and three are pretty unlikely.
    3. why even bother posting here? nothing you will say or post here will prove anything. the video you posted is at best just a confirmation you weren't botting 24/7, nothing else.
    Quote from Temsen

1. there is an edit button for a reason, doubleposts are annoying already, six in the span of 6 minutes is just...
    2. there are pretty much three options:
    - you're lying and you did make use of third party programs, sure you never used macros or anything?
    - you were hacked by a botter
    - you were banned by mistake (rather unlikely)
    the only ones that can help you are blizzard employees, given the amount of times you already talked to them and are still banned; two and three are pretty unlikely.
    3. why even bother posting here? nothing you will say or post here will prove anything. the video you posted is at best just a confirmation you weren't botting 24/7, nothing else.

Again, you are entitled to your own opinion. You can defend anyone you want, blizzard or me doesnt matter. thank you for the reply.
    Please edit your last post, if you like to add something, this is spam. :)
    Quote from KalikooJack

Please edit your last post, if you like to add something, this is spam. :)

Sorry, yes I have been corrected by the forum moderator. I shall do that now. sorry. Thank you
    Quote from smokemcaroni

Thank you guys for the encouragement. I wont give up. I will try and post the results. I filed another ticket. Thank you!

Filing addition tickets will NOT increase respond time (in fact it slows it down.) The correct procedure is to file one ticket then wait 48 hours and if it hasnt been answered call them and let them know that your ticket hasn't been aswered
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    I think he meant your answer to Temsen. :)

Ha. Bagstone.

did you cheat?
    Quote from zeroRooter

Quote from smokemcaroni

Thank you guys for the encouragement. I wont give up. I will try and post the results. I filed another ticket. Thank you!

Filing addition tickets will NOT increase respond time (in fact it slows it down.) The correct procedure is to file one ticket then wait 48 hours and if it hasnt been answered call them and let them know that your ticket hasn't been aswered

In fact, filing additional tickets for the same matter will just annoy them and make them less inclined to help you.
    Quote from smokemcaroni

Quote from Xoraph

Quote from smokemcaroni

I will keep on fighting.

No I have 1 char that is paragon 19, and 2 chars that are just level 30+

Quote from m4st0d0n

Yes from the RMAH, the equipment of my barbarian.

You can have my account checked if you like. its smokeMcaroni#1336

With your judgement(on my gear) tell me if it was a bot, here's my rant on youtube too

this gameplay video was taken before the day I was banned. roughly 15-18 hours before I got banned. You can check the time on the upper right hand of the video.

I was playing in Window Fullscreen mode that's why there's a skype popping in and out.

I have every gameplay footage recorded. :) Im trying to be a famous youtuber. but with this rant probably I wont be. :(

I have 1 char that is paragon 19, and 2 chars that are just level 30+

with the Gear that I have with my Barb, running Alkaizer Runs 5 times aday on MP level 3 - 4 is quite easy. My barb build is a WW barb.

You can check it if you like here's my id : smokeMcaroni#1336

The witch doctor was just created recently and was boosted by a wizard, a barb as you can see on the video link I posted.

blizzard only ban for botting or third party software use in banwaves, a few days ago banwave hits to AH botters only (not DB or "play" bots). I took banned my 2 ah bots accounts too for botting but i have 2 new bot accounts + € xD

you are ah botter, dont lie us.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes