Worst Elite pack for Wizard

One Elite pack is just a nightmare for my Wizard... I've posted it on BN and ill post it here too.

When I see a pack of Demonic Tremor with reflect damage and Jailer/extra HP... I have to be honest.... I scream like a little girl...

Are you guys afraid as &$*@ of those pack?
    demonic tremors w/ the fast affix when they could still have it and before blizzard changed how often they used their shield/berserk ability

now those were fun
    Whenever I see elite demon tremors, it makes me very glad I use teleport and illusionist. I still hate them, and phasebeasts, but I'm not as afraid of them as I used to be since I only play act 3 on low MP for speed runs.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Got to admit, they used to give me shivers too but as I progressed in DPS and stayed in MP3, Act III, they no longer prove to be a threat. The best way for me was to kite them into an area where I had only one attacking me face to face and then Arcon or Disintegrate the whole line of them.
    "There is no cow level!"
    After gaining a bit more EHP, I laugh at phase beasts and tremors. However, there are nasty combos; e.g., two high damage and two movement impairing spells combined, such as Frozen/Waller/Arcane/Molten.

Reflect Damage isn't really much of a problem if your physical resist and life steal/LoH is high enough.

Another funny combo that I came across the other day were elite Moloks (or whatever those dragons in the Fields of Slaughter are called) with Molten, Desecrator, Mortar, and Waller. It was like running through a labyrinth of fire (they even spit fire as non-elite).
    Just Reflect Damage on any kind when i use Archon with 1600% Weapon damage on Activation
    Quote from Bagstone

After gaining a bit more EHP, I laugh at phase beasts and tremors. However, there are nasty combos; e.g., two high damage and two movement impairing spells combined, such as Frozen/Waller/Arcane/Molten.

Reflect Damage isn't really much of a problem if your physical resist and life steal/LoH is high enough.

Another funny combo that I came across the other day were elite Moloks (or whatever those dragons in the Fields of Slaughter are called) with Molten, Desecrator, Mortar, and Waller. It was like running through a labyrinth of fire (they even spit fire as non-elite).

Had a group of those with the Horde, Mortors combo. That was a wall of fireballs that was rather chilling. lol
    "There is no cow level!"
    Blazing guardians in Act 2, horde and/or illusionist with jailer and maybe waller.
    Hmm... usually just Reflect+Extra Health combo, or Reflect+Vampiric, or Reflect+Horde cause issues for high DPS wizards.

If it's CM/WW, I think Molten+Fast and Fire Chains+Vortex+Fast will be the killer.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes