Health globe bonus on followers - viable?

I've found I'm having to stack quite a lot of "health globes and potions grant +xxxx life" on my main. I've got close to 30,000 healing bonus, but it's hurting my options to put better stats on those items.

So I was wondering, would it help to look for items for my follower that would grant "health globes grant +xxxx life"? Would those bonuses affect my main in full, or would the 20% rule apply, or would it have no affect at all?
    Somebody? Anybody?
    I don't know the answer, but.....wouldn't you be better off just getting more survivability? Why do you need so much +health per globe?
    Because it's a viable addition to standard EHP and lifesteal. Anything that keeps you alive longer is a good thing.
    Certainly anything that keeps you alive longer is good, but to get to +30k healing bonus you have to be sacrificing other stats and/or gold that could be spent on them. Do you have much +Life on Hit?
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    I have roughly 1000 LoH. But that's besides the point. The topic at hand is whether followers can equip items with "health globes and potions grant +xxxx life" that will affect the main character.
    Gearing up for PVP? I don't know if it stacks or not for you. I would imagine that if it does it will only be the 20%
    Quote from Crateme

Because it's a viable addition to standard EHP and lifesteal. Anything that keeps you alive longer is a good thing.

I realise that, but, like Zhaph said, to stack that much +health per globe you're probably sacrificing a lot. I don't think it's a very effective stat to stack, but to each his own.

But I really don't know the answer to your question. I think you should ask in the official forum.
    buy some crap item with health globe bonus for the follower

put it on the follower

check if the bonus in your inventory goes up

simple test

PS: It doesn't work btw ;)
    My monk Vin
    it's too bad followers are nerfed to hell, would've been nice to have a companion to solo with that wasn't only there for cc.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes