How to Solo Diablo in 3 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h47h3WXROQs
    At no point did you explain anything. If you are going to claim to be a "How to" video, at least offer up some instructions for people who bother to watch your epeen video.
    Is this a video about how it took u so long to kill him, I don't think many people are interested in how to make things take longer :P
    Is this a video how to beat hell diablo in inferno gear and almost failing at that few times?
    *Cut and posted on the original post.
    Zakarumite, your 3 posts in this forums are total garbage, no offense, just dont comeback, thanks :)
    i think its an easy explanation of the fight.

step one: bears
    step two: more bears
    step three: bears giving birth to bears who also fight.
    step four: pull out the frogs to change it up
    step five: bears in ghillie suits to ninja slap Diablo to death.
    step six: win while still summoning bears.

hope thats no too hard for ya.
    Quote from passetto1

i think its an easy explanation of the fight.

step one: bears
    step two: more bears
    step three: bears giving birth to bears who also fight.
    step four: pull out the frogs to change it up
    step five: bears in ghillie suits to ninja slap Diablo to death.
    step six: win while still summoning bears.

hope thats no too hard for ya.

This guy's got it!
    Quote from Indimix

Zakarumite, your 3 posts in this forums are total garbage, no offense, just dont comeback, thanks :)

Cool story bro.
    Quote from thegamecamel

Quote from Indimix

Cool story bro.

Make that 5 posts
    Quote from Valtonis

Quote from thegamecamel

Quote from Indimix

Cool story bro.

Make that 5 posts

Thanks for your helpful input.
    Quote from Indimix

Zackarumite, tell me if i am wrong, is the users status on the forum. Who were you referring to?
    OLSEN TWINS?! KILL!!
    Already having people asking me about the music, it was custom mixed.
    Please tell me he is not a lvl 60 in inferno gear (from ah obviously as he can't even kill diablo in hell).
    One of the Chosen
    Quote from Hardkoar

Please tell me he is not a lvl 60 in inferno gear (from ah obviously as he can't even kill diablo in hell).

And yes, I obviously can't kill Diablo in hell mode. Thats why I just did it on video and posted it to a forum.
    Quote from thegamecamel

Quote from Hardkoar

Read the above post.

And yes, I obviously can't kill Diablo in hell mode. Thats why I just did it on video and posted it to a forum.

What's your dps? 10k?

The title of this post is : How to solo diablo in 3 minutes...
    What exactly are you trying to show because you have 0 explanation, your execution is laughable to be polite and your build/dps/gear , the entire thing for being a lvl 60 is pathetic to say the least.
    So yes, what is the value of this topic?
    One of the Chosen
    Quote from Hardkoar

Quote from thegamecamel

Quote from Hardkoar

Read the above post.

What's your dps? 10k?

The title of this post is : How to solo diablo in 3 minutes...
    What exactly are you trying to show because you have 0 explanation, your execution is laughable to be polite and your build/dps/gear , the entire thing for being a lvl 60 is pathetic to say the least.
    So yes, what is the value of this topic?

Obviously the "how-to" was a novelty title...

Really, my "execution is laughable?" Sure, running around to avoid bone cages and fire on the ground while grabbing health globes is totally noob and not the correct way to go about it. Let me just stand there and take every single hit and hope I don't die.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes