Lord of Terror's visual Progression

Diablo 3: Diablo, Lord of Terror Progression
    This video shows and tells information about Diablo, The Lord of Terror's visual progression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iu79TRPtM8&feature=colike

What do you think about how Diablo looks?
    Should they have chosen a different look?
    Is he.. or she to feminine?
    Tell us what you think.
    eh, we only have concept arts of diablos new form. 3 videos of just his head roaring. until i see him in-game and find out why he looks feminine.... ill hold back on judging.

yeah in his concept arts it looks a little too slim and not really that intimidating vs. other images of him, but in-game will determine everything.
    I liked the first rendition of Diablo - the one shown at 0:13 in the video - the best. All the later revisions make him too skinny and weak looking. Also he reminds me of Aliens (from Alien, I mean).
    I liked it better when he wasn't as thin.
    Your deeds of valor will be remembered

eh, we only have concept arts of diablos new form. 3 videos of just his head roaring. until i see him in-game and find out why he looks feminine.... ill hold back on judging.

yeah in his concept arts it looks a little too slim and not really that intimidating vs. other images of him, but in-game will determine everything.

I agree, Can't judge a book by it's cover but from what I can tell, I %100 agree with the quote below.

I liked the first rendition of Diablo - the one shown at 0:13 in the video - the best. All the later revisions make him too skinny and weak looking. Also he reminds me of Aliens (from Alien, I mean).

I %100 agree lol.
    If ya'll have liked the Diablo page on Facebook, they posted a link to IGN with supposed explanations for why they did what. Here is the link first of all. http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1221557p1.html

And there was even a bit about the new slim Diablo.

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

After a few iterations, the team hit on the idea of slimming down Diablo a bit. "This is probably something we should explore further. Much more sinewy, still very aggressive, the strong sharp shapes that are associated with him," said Lichtner. "We pushed that concept a little further."
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.

If ya'll have liked the Diablo page on Facebook, they posted a link to IGN with supposed explanations for why they did what. Here is the link first of all. http://pc.ign.com/ar.../1221557p1.html

After a few iterations, the team hit on the idea of slimming down Diablo a bit. "This is probably something we should explore further. Much more sinewy, still very aggressive, the strong sharp shapes that are associated with him," said Lichtner. "We pushed that concept a little further."

Every bit of text through out this video is quoted from blues

If ya'll have liked the Diablo page on Facebook, they posted a link to IGN with supposed explanations for why they did what. Here is the link first of all. http://pc.ign.com/ar.../1221557p1.html

Every bit of text through out this video is quoted from blues
    I didn't realize that you had text in it. I thought it was just a video of the pictures and that was it. My bad but at least people have an interesting article to read.

I didn't realize that you had text in it. I thought it was just a video of the pictures and that was it. My bad but at least people have an interesting article to read.

It's all good lol.
    and true.
    I'm just hoping that there's some sort of plot twist that relates to Diablo's "new" appearence :D something like him fusing with Lilith so that Lilith can take her revenge :)
    I actually like the "thin" look. Sometimes monsters will look a lot scarier if they are thin - rather than being fat and bulky. Diablo at 0:50 has a certain elegance to it, while it still looks pretty scary.

I'm just hoping that there's some sort of plot twist that relates to Diablo's "new" appearence :D something like him fusing with Lilith so that Lilith can take her revenge :)

Yeah, I really hope they do and I'm really excited to find out.

Yeah, I really hope they do and I'm really excited to find out.
    I just really hope that Leah isn't Diablo. I couldn't give a rat's ass if it was the Mystic but for some odd reason, I want Leah to stick around for longer.

I just really hope that Leah isn't Diablo. I couldn't give a rat's ass if it was the Mystic but for some odd reason, I want Leah to stick around for longer.

I feel like she'll be a really vital character to the story including some crazy twist she's involved with.

I feel like she'll be a really vital character to the story including some crazy twist she's involved with.
    With the new book being around Deckard Cain and Leah when she was like 8 and the fact that some things seem to cause her to have fits makes her a vital character. But what that role is will be speculated until the very end of this long wait. In the mean time, all we get is a heartache like our best friend is moving away.
    I just can't wait for the game. Everything about it has me excited lol.
    I agree, I hope Leah makes it to the end of the game in one piece! :S
    Lord of Terror has been on a low-fat diet it seems :o
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"

Lord of Terror has been on a low-fat diet it seems :o

Eating only wholegrain bread and skinny humans. Mostly bones.

I know that feeling.
    Eating only wholegrain bread and skinny humans. Mostly bones.

I know that feeling.
    The inhabitants of New Tristram have seen healthier days.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes