What's up with 300k+ dps

I would just love to know how people are getting such high dps on their battle.net profiles when you are a WD. Are they logging out with buffs or is it possible to really get that high of dps? I don't understand, I'm only missing a few slots for attack speed%, almost perfect crit chance, almost 1k dps weapon, with almost 400% crit damage, and only managing 150k~ dps. How are people getting their numbers so high?
    full buffed i reach 992k dps..
    288k with battle rage

64.5cc
    500cd
    1.3k weapon
    +75% AS

you should try to have alot of average dmg 20-90.. if possible it helps alot !!
    IIRC the profiles show the DPS at the point of logging out, so could be inflated by a number of skills/shrines.
    Check profiles on Diabloprogress, there you can see 'unbuffed dps' or import the chars in a dps calc like d3up or d3rawr.
    It is definitely possible. The dps stats scale. Meaning they get more powerful at higher values and combinations of all other stats. For example adding 50% crit dmg to a character which only has 10% crit chance will give a much smaller increase than to a character which has 50% chance. It works this way with all dps stats, because they synergize.

I don't know about WDs, but Wiz and Barb BiS gear has 600 - 800k dps depending on the setup, so there's no surprise ppl have 300k .
    this is how
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dragon666-6988/hero/24084706
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dragon666-6988/MonsterWitch/24084706
    58% crit chance
    482% crit dmg
    61% ias
    3285 int
    14% elemental damage
    220-1187 average damage from gear
    1360 DPS weapon (653-1233)
    Quote from m4d2m0a

I would just love to know how people are getting such high dps on their battle.net profiles when you are a WD. Are they logging out with buffs or is it possible to really get that high of dps? I don't understand, I'm only missing a few slots for attack speed%, almost perfect crit chance, almost 1k dps weapon, with almost 400% crit damage, and only managing 150k~ dps. How are people getting their numbers so high?

You're probably missing Int or base damage. Link your profile. I have a hard time believing anyone with 50+ IAS 50+ cc, 1k weapon and 400% CD has 150k dps.
    Quote from Coaster_Man

220-1187 average damage from gear

I count 647, quite far from a typo, what did I miss?
    Also, that's some sick gear. :S
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes