My gear sucks - Help?

I've been away from D3 for some time, mostly because I had serious problem with the itemization, and all that stuff that everybody knows about.

Anyway, my brother spent all my gold and I'm poor but what I really want to know is where to improve and I will accept some gold farming tips too since now it's all about having gold and not dropping stuff.

Here is my profile: http://us.battle.net...51/hero/3236000

I'd say that my main problem now is surviving in Inferno, sometimes i get bursted down and don't even know what killer me, I know that I should stack more Vit to survive (at least it was always about stacking vit last time I played) but stacking vit alone won't help. And from what I've hear there are so many stuff I should be focusing in each gear part that I'm lost LOL

It would be good to know what I should change and what to just improve.

Suggestions and tips? :D
    Add me on US Servers. Im willing to give you a starter set for your monk. Its not great but decent enough for farming mp4/5.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Quote from Shinna1989

Add me on US Servers. Im willing to give you a starter set for your monk. Its not great but decent enough for farming mp4/5.
    Really? D:

Thank you so much, Shinna. Will add you :)
    Im Online on US right now. Imo im 5hrs ahead of you.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    >.

I'll stay connected all day long today. What time do you usually connect?
    I play on america region,check if I'm online when you play,I may have some gear for you too.Just whisper me if you see me online (HAMDA).
    Quote from Hamda

I play on america region,check if I'm online when you play,I may have some gear for you too.Just whisper me if you see me online (HAMDA).
    But what's your Battletag?
    Hamda #1196,just got it on my profile too.
    Just added you. Your profile wasn't showing anything dunno why.
    Add me on eu as well since im mostly playing on eu region. Ill log on us and give you the stuff then.
    @Shinna
    I was wondering if it would be all-right to add you as a friend for diablo 3 as soon as my authenticator has been reconfirmed to my account?

I'm just returning to diablo after a very long time of being inactive, and as suchs I might be in need of some tips/guiding..

I can write my account name as soon as I'm able to log in
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes