what to do to farm effectively past MP2?

Quote from Kshatriya

I just got 5 stacks in MP5, even killed 2 elite mobs at the same time. My HP stay up great now, so i think u were right mobs where going down to feast before. So thanks for making me a better killing machine ;-0 I think i now what the problem was, i mostly only used Wotb when there where elites, now i try to keep it up longer and that helps. Although keeping it up isn't quite easy as i have to spam BR all the time to dump rage, which quite often isn't enough...

How do u do this effectively?

Honestly, the best way to keep it up is if the group is starting to dwindle down, I will do another circle or 2 around them, then start searching for the next pack. If its a creature with more health (like the big crab things), i will actually just sit still and bash it while mashing sprint and battle rage as fast as I can to burn off rage to get the duration of WOTB back up. You can really do this with any mob, but it works best on mobs with high HP. I also do this when the duration of my WOTB is waning while killing elites that run away like those porcupine dudes.
    Alright, but now that my CHC is over 60% having rage is no issue at all. The problem is more that once i pop WotB that my fury stays at maximum all the time, and i am having a hard time dumping enough rage fast enough.
    I've personally found that adding AS will greatly improve your game, both DPS and healing wise. I have rather low defensive stats, and a crit rate just above 50% buffed, but as I'm hitting the mobs constantly with tornados and able to burn rage quick with whirlwind, I breeze through mp5. I need to be a little carefull with arcane sentries, but otherwise not much can kill me.

Actually I'm wondering if I can take the step up and farm keys on MP6, but right now I'm in no rush.

My profile is on eu and is called Marcshall#2555.
    you both have good build, but your items are lack of Attack Speed%,
    that is why your dmg out put aint hitin it max potenital and could hapen you lost bersker in "uber" boss fight's aso.

if wher you, 60 CHC i would drop to 50 CHC by buyin Mighty wepon ( you lost 10 CHC from axe/mace and get 3 fury per hit)
    so you will lost a bit dmg, but you can get some heal with legendary that get 20 hp per fury.

also you should watch for wepons with:
    AS% 8+
    Socket
    CHD
    LL or LoH (yes, till you hit 100k dmg unbuffed you will need around 1k LoH)

if you get that (let's say) 2x9% AS (18%) that will boost your dmg, that's coas
    your tornado will tick faster and do more dmg.

keep in mind that on your item (ring) avrage dmg around 20 is biger dmg boost than 100 STR, also
    you will be cool with 300%+ CHD.

also that immortal set is good if you have good gear to combine, but you can drop set bonus 60 all resist and get more CHD and AS% (belt but it cost 30M gold), or CHC/CHD/AS% on glows...

sry on my bad eng, hope my post will help you :Thumbs Up:
    1 man army
    Quote from Kshatriya

Alright, but now that my CHC is over 60% having rage is no issue at all. The problem is more that once i pop WotB that my fury stays at maximum all the time, and i am having a hard time dumping enough rage fast enough.

What the posters above me holds true about attack speed, however I personally am not a huge fan of mighty weapons, especially if you are having issues dumping rage, as when I tried a mighty weapon, I had the same problem. The way that I counter rage capping is that I basically spam sprint and battle rage like crazy. When I did siege/ZK uber with my friends last night (2 WD and a DH), I had no issues with losing WOTB, and managed to pretty easily kill siege right as they were finishing ZK on MP6. Like I said, if you are finding that WOTB is starting to get low on duration, and your only facing a few (or just one) enemies, what I do is just stand still and bash while spamming sprint and battle rage. You dont have to actually use the sprint, but you can activate it to help burn off some rage. Using this little trick, I can get my WOTB to go from 2-3 seconds left to full in no time at all.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes