Shadow Impale DH Bosskiller
Marked for Death Valley of Death
Companion Wolf Companion
Vengeance Dark Heart
Shadow Power Well of Darkness
1) Belt: best in slot is The Witching Hour, but you can use Chain Of Shadows (Dexterity + Vitality + All Resistances + % Life) as well. Using the first will boost A LOT your damage but you will lose Toughtness and Mobility. Using the second one is ok if you have enough damage or if not running higher than GR105-110.
2) Rings: Stone of Jordan is best in slot because it's the only ring in game that can boost your elemental skill damage and it's highly recommended. While you are looking for a decent one, you can use Elusive Ring (Increased attack speed + Critical Hit Chance + Critical Hit Damage) for more toughness.
For second ring, use Compass Rose (average damage + dexterity + chc + chd + socket)
3) Lacuni Prowlers: Best in slot for wrists because it's the only item in game that can roll Increased Attack Speed. While looking for a decent one, you can use Strongarm Bracers (Lightning Skills Damage + Dexterity + Vitality + Critical Hit Chance).
4) Elemental Skills Damage: in this build i use Lightning element because you use it for solo and you probably have nice gear with Lightning on it. The most important thing to know is that you can use ANY element, you just need to have Quiver + Amulet + Wrists + Stone of Jordan rolling the same element (any). Just remember to swap Impale rune according to the element you have, for exemple if you have FIRE rolled items, swap rune to Chemical Burn. If COLD, use Penetration rune, etc.
For passives, if you are not afraid to die, you can swap Awareness to Ambush for more damage.
5) Since you are not playing solo, you dont need to have too much Cooldown reducion on gear, just try to have it on quiver and shoulders and you will be ok.
6) Gems on Gear: For head i recommend using a Diamond, for weapon an Emerald. For torso and legs Diamonds are better, but you can swap to Emeralds if you need damage more than thoughness.
Good Luck playing this build, feel free to comment below if you need more explanations or if you have suggestions!
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Life on Hit|
|Resource Cost Reduction|