5/6/2013 10:02:50 PM
Good stuff in there, I like it.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/26/2013 7:57:08 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from shaggyI like the Mystic idea, I like it a lot. I would change it in the following ways, though:
- Useable on all class-specific items. The bonus does not take up one of the 6 potential properties. This would make class-specific items inherently more desireable than generic items. That is a good thing, though.
- Value is rerollable for a lesser cost than the initial cost. Say it costs 2.5 million gold (or whatever) to pick a new skill-specific stat and get a random value. To reroll just the value would cost 1 million gold (or whatever).
- All skill-specific properties are completely removed from the game and available exclusively through the mystic.
I say this because it would also greatly improve itemization to get rid of these item properties from random rolls, but to preserve them through a more-interesting mechanic that also acts as a money sink. It would also allow for a degree of gear customization.
Thanks for the constructive comment. I agree with you for the amor class item :). I tought about it too when I remembered that babarian skill modification rolls were on the belt. I'll make the modification.
And for the acheivement part .. I agree, I'm not an acheivement fan, but some people are so ..
4/25/2013 8:58:22 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Image added !! Yay ! Thanks for the help !
4/21/2013 5:56:29 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from JunotekhQuote from SayajiinSorry my friend ... For me it is just a personal point of view but doing the game 4 time .. is long .. I would rather do it 3 time.
Well inferno was meant to be the difficulty where you are at max level, and can only improve by finding better gear.
In theory this sounds good, however. There is the auction house, and all it takes is a 200k gold investment to survive mp1 inferno. Probably the whole reason they even came with monster power, because the AH made it too easy. I have 5 geared characters with about 5 self-found items, including 2 crafted.
butyeah I'm ranting now. My opinion: the amount of difficulties isn't the problem, it's how they handled it.
I guess if the game had more random event it would feel less anoying to redo the same thing 4 time. If they would put in place the Boss change I suggested it would add some diversity too... The act 1 is pretty polish, but I do not feel that the other are ..
What I don't like is their vision of difficulty is just "number wise" not "gameplay" or "game mecanics" wise.
I don't play much but I keep following forum I think this game have alot of potential ...
4/21/2013 5:45:37 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from BandytoSeems like someone wants some "internet fame" after reading the news of the "1.0.9-suggestions". Not very well thought and lacks creativity.
It is funny you said that .. Actualy I spent some hours monday to put that in a word document, just had the time to put it yesterday on the forums.
The other guy post is really good, but I have some idea of my own I want to share too.
4/21/2013 5:28:11 PM
Sorry my friend ... For me it is just a personal point of view but doing the game 4 time .. is long .. I would rather do it 3 time.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/21/2013 11:15:53 AM
How do I add image to my thread ? ... I made some PNG for it .. but when I upload them on an external site and try to link them with the image icone .. It doesnt work .. StrangePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/21/2013 10:44:37 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Thanks !! Good idea! I'll put some picture to enhance my point so this fanmade patch look better.
4/21/2013 8:11:27 AM
Patch 2.0 v.188.8.131.52.3.7Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Table of Contents
- Normal difficulty have been removed, leaving us with only Nightmare, Hell and Inferno difficulty. With the addition of Monster Power (MP) the Normal difficulty is not required anymore. The difficulity have been tuned according to that change. Inferno still stay the same.
- Ladder mode added. The ladder mode consist in a leveling race to Paragon level 100. It reset every 6 months and is available in the Normal and the Hardcore Mode. After 6 month the character are dumped into normal game mode as we know.
- Blue Gem added in the character creation menu. Once activated this blue gem will create a character with random : Gender, Name, Class, Skill (All the other skills won't be available to use. Credit to the Narull Challenge)
- Paragon level stats can now be distributed by the player. Each time the player acheive a paragon level he can chose where the stats are going to be attributed
- Skill slot added at level 60
- New Acheivements for random generated character Normal/Hardcore
- New Acheivements for Ladder character
- Voice over-ip has been added
- Marketplace have been added
- Consist in a sand box with the look of the town of tristram with a maximum of 16 players. Skills cannot be used in that type game.
- Boss abilities/skills evolves trought the difficulty selection.
- Nightmare boss 4 abilities/skills
- Hell boss 5 abilities/skills
- Inferno boss 6 abilities/skills
- Boss apperance change trought difficulty selection :
- Mystic is an enchantress and a jewelery crafter and acquired new recipe trought leveling and recipe found.
- Echant your class armor item with skill based proprieties (Skill proprieties have been removed from RNG for the class armor items)
- Enchant value is randomly generated and required regeants and gold
- Craft mighty jewelry from amulet to ring with the helm of gems and other regeants
- Change to appearance of the gear you are wearing Monster
- New monster type added : Lesser Evil Seed.
- Lesser Evil Seed is a mini boss linked to random event, random quest or random dungeon (Think of the seige breaker from the beta scene)
- NPC can now have some random generated quest
- Added more random events to act 2, 3 and4. Act 1 is pretty polished in that regard
- Lock gear button have been added in the inventory tab, equiping wrong item or sell the items you equiping
*I do not own the image of this post. I just photoshoped some artwork and ingame stuff.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.