I think this is a sacrifice that you have to take into consideration when you upgrade your gear because it is an important and underrated stat. Lets say you fight a pack of phasebeast. For some classes it is easy, but for others, you NEED the hp globes that drops. It is a question about sustainability -vs- damage that players have to take into consideration when getting upgrades. Will i lose my range ? What is the best item to have pickup range on ?
I have allways tried to have 1-2 items with pickup range, because it is an extremely good stat. Still, others laughed at me. There is no reason to change this.
- 11/3/2012 8:24:55 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/3/2012 1:49:47 PM
Edit : i didnt notice the barb thing, just saw it was in General Discussion, but im playing wizard. I think you are doing pretty good on 1h30m.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is how i do it :
1. Start Kill siegebreaker quest. first teleporting to Rakkis Crossing, then Bridge of Korsikk. The point of this is to get Tyrael to follow you. Then clear the zone + the bridge to Rakkis, check for underbridge. Teleport to town and do Keep Depths 1-2-3, Kill Siegebreaker, and continue to Arreat crater and clear to Azmodan.
2. On these clears i usually spend about 1:30-1:45
3. Hard to tell, but maybe 5-6-7 times. Im not quite sure. But the Phasebeasts in the end tends to get a bit messy.
Some of the gear was quite expensive. Boots, 35 mill, chest 120 mill, rings 15 mill together, neck 28 mill, head 14 mill, wand and offhand 18 mill together. Then say around 10 mill for the rest ( i found the gloves ), so total ~240 mill.
And a question to players that do the same as me, i have wondered how many blue and yellow mobs on this farmroute ? I was thinking around 35 packs in total ? I never bothered to count, but maybe someone got an idea.
9/28/2012 6:10:03 PM
First post everyone, helloPosted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
I am using the same CM build as i do on live, but i changed the Magic Weapon rune from Force Weapon to Blood Magic. And i have been using Force Armor on live, i dont remember why, but i'm currently using Prismatic Armor on PTR. Yeah it takes a bit longer to farm A3, but come on, it was WAY too easy. Anyone that has played any game for more than 14 days should know that this was gonna get the nerfbat, just like early hunters and WW barbs.
my wiz is eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Klemze-1844/hero/97843 can't post url's yet.
And for the monster level. Yes i am only on MP 3 for now. I am happy i have new goals to farm for now.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.