Sweet build.... thanks for the link! Going to be trying it out as soon as servers are back up
- 12/10/2013 10:56:59 AM Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
12/9/2013 9:12:32 PM
@ FyricPosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
Yeah, I did read about Loot 2.0 & Paragon 2.0, but I had no idea that it was this close in the pipeline. So, it does seem that holding off is the best thing to do atm. I guess I'll just go bumming around killing stuff then.
Thanks man, and Cheers
12/9/2013 11:20:42 AM
Hey folks,Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
I used to play D3 a while ago, but had to quit close to a year ago (IRL getting in the way). But, now I'm trying to play in my spare time once again. Been playing the past 4 days or so, tried my old Paragon route, and it doesn't seem the same. Apparently, I missed a few things, like crafted ilvl 63 items?
Anyway, I was wondering what a decent build these days for a DH was. I used to farm MP 3/4 with the same gear I have on now, albeit rather slowly, and the same build (almost)
Apparently, I've grown stupid enough to forget to add a link to my character!
So, what I'd like to know is
1) Is there a specific farm route anymore that yields the highest XP? Or did the mob density change sort of normalize to the point that I can pick?
2) What MP should I be trying out? I am still able to kill things decently fast on MP 3/4, but I do remember being able to kill things substantially faster before I quit. I can no longer seem to one shot white mobs anymore (Except the little scorpion buggers, fallen and other mobs that show up in droves)
3) Gear changes, upgrades. Gear I have isn't the best, many sub-optimal rolls (I'm poor + cheapskate), but I figured that I'd go out and spend a few million (is that even enough now?) on gear. I have around 400 mil from before I quit, and I can spend a few $ on buying more gold (Damn it's cheap now! When I quit, gold was $2 a million, which was down from close to $14 I sold my first million for!)
4) Spec changes. This was (almost) the cookie cutter spec that almost everyone was rolling, only difference was I prefered Bat Companion (I liked the little flapping bugger. No, seriously, I did like him, so much so I didn't mind the DPS loss)
5) Any other pointers will be highly appreciated.
If there's any resources that I've missed, a cookie to anyone that points me to it
10/31/2012 11:23:56 PM
Inna's favor is used by some builds and sells for a few mil. Some Demon Hunters use Inna's favor & Temperance to get the 2 set bonus.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
IMO if you don't need it, throw it on the AH. Since your belt rolled a high dex + some vit, it'll fetch a pretty penny.
The standard roll on the belt is 90-100 dex, and so the random roll you've gotten is dex+vit
9/11/2012 11:11:20 PM
Not looking for much for these items. Just looking to clear my stash. Go ahead and bidPosted in: US Servers Trading
9/11/2012 2:00:24 AM
Hey folks,Posted in: US Servers Trading
Lots of items for sale. Please post your bids here in the thread, or send me a tell in game (Btag - Swishee#1553) with your offer. I'll close this thread in 48 hours (Midnight 13th Sept)
I'll add the highest bids here in this thread. Please do state your Btag if you wish to bid.
Thanks for your interest
9/5/2012 1:10:28 AM
This guy is the real deal. Alkaizer is also the GM of a US World of Warcraft guild, which has achieved numerous Server firsts. Great leader, great player. I should know because I've raided with the guy for a while before.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.