You might as well throw the keywarden in there aswellQuote from JaetchOne I particularly like right now on MP8-10 is:
Breached Keep - Kill Ghom Quest
- Waypoint to Stonefort, do Skycrowne Battlements backwards (4-5 elites here)
- If only 4 elites, waypoint to Keep Depths 3, kill off the usual elite that's near the waypoint
- Kill Ghom
2/13/2013 1:51:45 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/7/2012 3:11:26 PM
I play because i love me some dungeon crawler actionPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/21/2012 5:14:15 AM
250$ and put it in your pocketPosted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
9/15/2012 1:36:20 AM
US server herePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
9/8/2012 2:53:38 PM
can i haz booster packPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
9/7/2012 3:46:20 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from st0rmieQuote from Brake FailureQuote from Bullkathos1928runewords plz
Not to completely derail the thread (i think it already has been) but how are they going to implement runewords when MOST of the time, stuff has only 1-2 sockets.. The only exception being chest slot.
I think adding more sockets to items would probably be a mistake due to the amount OPness it could cause.
First idea that pops into my head:
- Instead of "runes" dropping, "rune fragments" drop
- "Rune fragments" can be combined by jeweller/blacksmith/some new crafter into "runes"
- A "rune" is basically the equivalent of a D2 runeword. It's made up of multiple specific drops, and has certain effects. But it goes into a single socket, not multiple.
- You could even have more powerful ones that require multiple runes (each made from multiple fragments) and thus can only go into chest or legs.
Could you imagine a manticore with some new BA runeword in it
8/28/2012 5:13:51 AM
I would say the worst one I have gotten was horde,arcane inside bastion keep in A3. was not even fair =(Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.