Can't post URL's

Just noticed this and I saw another user stating the same issue, were both well over our 10 post minimum. Not sure if this belongs here but figured I'd let somebody know.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Was gonna make a topic, but this is the same thing.

Wat.
    Yep, thought it was just me - but now at least I know it's a diablofans bug. :)
    A new system was put into place today, with it URLs were temporarily disabled, you should be able to URL it up again.
    Are your URLs links to selling sites?
    I just tried to edit a comment to include a URL. Am I the only one now experiencing this problem?
    Quote from Sojourna

I just tried to edit a comment to include a URL. Am I the only one now experiencing this problem?
    \
    have you had 10 posts since the update?
    So are people still having issues with URL posting not being functional?
    I'm going to run and test it now but I think it's mostly just you can't post urls until you've made 10 posts AFTER the update to the forums.

I can't seem to duplicate the issue at all, it's letting me make posts right away. It's really weird, I'll see if I can't get someone to look further into why it might be happening.
    Quote from Daemaro
    I'm going to run and test it now but I think it's mostly just you can't post urls until you've made 10 posts AFTER the update to the forums.

I can't seem to duplicate the issue at all, it's letting me make posts right away. It's really weird, I'll see if I can't get someone to look further into why it might be happening.

That may be the case. I had to manually count since my post history seems to be acting wierd, but this should be post number 10. Will check back in a minute.

Edit: I was able to include a link in the post that I had attempted to edit the other day, so it really does appear to be a case of having made at least 10 posts since the change regardless of a user's post count.
    It turns out it was disabled because it wasn't working properly and they're fixing it up. :)
    Well, that explains the bots :P
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Thanks, Daemaro. :)
    I have this problem, I dont have 10 posts so obviously cant post urls but I tried to make a reply in one of the topics WITHOUT urls and it still i cant post it, any suggestions ? I dont know what is causing forums to think I post urls ? I wrote a reply with manually writing stats of the weapons cause it wont let me post pictures or link to my bn profile
    I have the same problem as logadin.
    I tried to post something that did not contain URLs, but still it got rejected with the "No urls for users with less than 10 posts"-error.

Edit: After some trial-and-error I found the issue. It's related to posting smileys in posts. After removing the smiley in the post the error did not occur.
    nvm 10char
    Quote from robdeijn

I have the same problem as logadin.
    I tried to post something that did not contain URLs, but still it got rejected with the "No urls for users with less than 10 posts"-error.

Edit: After some trial-and-error I found the issue. It's related to posting smileys in posts. After removing the smiley in the post the error did not occur.

ROFL, will pass this on
    I got the message when i didn't have a URL in my post.
    Couldnt post at all - even a few sentences w/o a URL kept me the message that i cant post URLĀ“s
    Today its working all fine.
    Just had a message in which i put a smiley.
    It gave me the URL message.

I removed the smiley and voila, i could post.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes