PC Action Magazine Teases DiabloFans.com

Yep yep, regardless of all rumours and speculation WWI being held on the 28 & 28 of June is a homage to Diablo and to leave the event without any major Diablo content would be pretty cruel to Diablo fans.
    They knew full well when they chose to stage the event on that date...

They could however just say that June 29 simply marks a monumental date for Blizzard as a whole and they felt it was perfect to celebrate the whole company on the date.
    Quote from name="Duckman Drake" »
    Yep yep, regardless of all rumours and speculation WWI being held on the 28 & 28 of June is a homage to Diablo and to leave the event without any major Diablo content would be pretty cruel to Diablo fans.
    They knew full well when they chose to stage the event on that date...

They could however just say that June 29 simply marks a monumental date for Blizzard as a whole and they felt it was perfect to celebrate the whole company on the date.

yeah.. if they wanna be a bunch of douchebags. lol.
    Quote from "milanv" »
    well, it's been said a lot of times before and I think that if blizz doesn't announce d3 at WWI or Blizzcon they would lose a lot of fans...
    Debatable. They may lose Diablo fans, but they have plenty of WarCraft folk...
    Quote from "Equinox" »

Yep

They'd lose Diablo fans, who aren't giving them any money at the moment.

And they'd probably gain some more WoW fans, who are paying their wages.
    Quote from "Equinox" »

that is true, why would they care for Diablo guys when they have 10 million (as they say at least) addicts who would sell their mothers to play WoW. no offence to anyone...

but it would be logical for them to release Diablo 3 some day. If they care about the fans and the legacy of Diablo they would make it, and if they care only about the money they would, again, make it... do I really need to say why? :)
    Quote from "Medievaldragon" »
    I am aware of many Blizzard folks who visit Blizzplanet. They have told me. So they are very aware of all the rumors going around. Also, if posting rumors bothered anyone there, I would have been told long ago.

Note: It doesn't bother them, but that is not a confirmation either.
    They are teasing us, naming the file d3_2 has gone too far.

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    That latest pic, the D3 one, could be the right tip of the 'o' in 'diablo'.
    I doubt they'd take us for a ride. Considering the fact that there might be a considerable amount of pistoff people around here.

Then again, no publicity is bad publicity.

BTW: ON THE WWI PAGE'S LINK TO DIABLO II THERE'S AN IMAGE OF DECKARD SAYIN "STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN"
    Q: HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN THERE?

P.S The fact that the wwi may not be attended by an unacompanied minor means nothing.
    It's just a safety issue, i think. (remember ESRB's work differently around the world)
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Quote from "Robiwan" »
    That latest pic, the D3 one, could be the right tip of the 'o' in 'diablo'.
    I doubt they'd take us for a ride. Considering the fact that there might be a considerable amount of pistoff people around here.

Then again, no publicity is bad publicity.

BTW: ON THE WWI PAGE'S LINK TO DIABLO II THERE'S AN IMAGE OF DECKARD SAYIN "STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN"
    Q: HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN THERE?

P.S The fact that the wwi may not be attended by an unacompanied minor means nothing.
    It's just a safety issue, i think. (remember ESRB's work differently around the world)

Where is this image of Deckard Cain?
    Just hold on... Gonna get it quick. Dialup.

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    k, check it out. I have a 'google alert' on diablo 3.
    I get stuff daily and this is today:
    http://everything2.com/?node=25

Read it. Went to blizzard.com/diablo2 (using link at wwi page)

Error 404 page not found.

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Quote from "Robiwan" »
    k, check it out. I have a 'google alert' on diablo 3.
    I get stuff daily and this is today:
    http://everything2.com/?node=25

Read it. Went to blizzard.com/diablo2 (using link at wwi page)

Error 404 page not found.

What is this? I don't get it
    I dont see it anywhere. When I click on the diablo 2 logo it takes me to the diablo 2 homepage on Blizzard's website.
    page down click on the "diablo 3 (dream)" link.

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Well when I click the D2 logo on the WWI's page it takes me to the D2 homepage not Cain's logo
    Probably just from the maintenance that Blizzard is preforming atm
    http://everything2.com/node/1944944

''When most people write or paint in detail, they put their hand against the item they're writing or drawing on. Most people don't hover their hand in midair - it's tiring. The wrist or hand is resting on something, and in cases of extreme detail and very fine control, most people lay the side of the hand full on flat. If said item is a chequebook or a piece of notebook paper, no biggie.''

Quote from "Robiwan" »
    page down click on the "diablo 3 (dream)" link.

From the link you posted? cause I dont see it
    what do u think about that?
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3503/d311pixellk8.jpg
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes