Forum Upgrade

Looks pretty good to me.
    you shud make it so that people can just cut and paste pic's (thas ma gurl)
    Quote from Umaro »
    After a lot of work, I finally managed to get the forums updated. I hope the database transfer went alright.

A lot more soon to come.

Yep, it looks good to me as well. Nice job on the update Umaro!
    Blizzard Entertainment Fan - I play the WarCraft and Diablo Series.
    cool update dude keep ur the good work
    Has This Corrupt Chaos Infested Itself In My Soul? Or Has My Soul Been The True Essence Of Corruption All Along....
    ----GXAII----
    yeah site looks great! awesome job.
    yay diablo3.com!
    Yes, very good job, its going to be interesting to see what happens to this site in the next 3-6 months, im glad to be here
    DB
    well good that avatar problems are fixed!
    gl guys!
    There are places which better be avoided, even experienced paladin couldn't handle it...
    i dont notice anything different....but i was gone for a long time. so. good job?
    adios syd
    this site looks great, im really glad that someone finally decided to make one for this game
    I cant believe that this site has been around for 3 years! I've been hanging for a diablo 3 ever since I passed the normal difficulty in Diablo 2
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    Proud Legionnaire of the SLAYERS
    Potius mori quam foedari - Death before dishonor!
    hey umaro when will the next update go down, the rules need to be updated lol

and there is a few things people what to see added/come back
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    yes umaro when will it be :)
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    Quote from "Maestro" »
    I cant believe that this site has been around for 3 years! I've been hanging for a diablo 3 ever since I passed the normal difficulty in Diablo 2

Wow this site has been around for 3 years!! I discovered it in feburary lol
    Yeah it says so at the bottom of the page in the forum home
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    i didnt even know that diablo 3 rumors were that old, i knew they were old but not that old
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    nah its just ever since d2 came out they have been cravin d3

Thats the way these things work....when one comes out the geeks who buy it straight away want the next one
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    god knows thats the way it should be...its not the nature of the geeks to be satisfied. otherwise we wouldnt have all these 'next gen' consoles, ya?
    The Blood is the Life

hmmm that is true rayne
    I know that dont you worry...dis you think that the blonde thing hugging the tv everytime the ad for Diablo 2 came on! I was electrocuted six times for kissing my computer when Diablo out! It is just people like us don't get enough recognition these days....i just wanted to get us out there!
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    lol... ever pee on an electric fence???
    yeah i found this site in school a while ago but nevr joined... kept forgeting to at home. but one day i remembered lol
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes