Just broke up

Quote from voidrath

Imagine a newcomer visiting this site trying to gain some D3 info and running into this discussion about this pathetic kid's life.

You don't go to Off-Topic for Diablo 3 information.
    a shade of timelessness~
    Well, why not go for night jogs(assuming you stay in a country where it isn't perma winter)?

Kinda helps to clear your mind mate. Plus life goes on. In the end, why not find other meanings in life rather than thinking about her?

Cheers
    Can't believe no one mentioned that yet:

Now that you're not in a relationship with her anymore, her sister will feel less bad for having sex with you.

Stop reading this thread and go work on the sister.
    Signature
    Well mate i feel forry for you.2 years ago i lost mine too, i was living with her for 4 years and when i joined facebook for the first time i discovered she was cheating on me. I cant tell you time will heal, but i cant tell you that the pain, the things you were used to have with ther will be easyer to handle with time. And if you realy loved her like i did on mine, dont go pick another girl just to try forget her, if you are true to yourself and you are that type of guy who get clinged to people like me. All i can say is take a time for yourself, go out more, do things you like to do. With time you will realize that it was for the best and there are better things to come.
    You cant replace people, you need to give your heart the time and the space to heal.
    Only that way you will be able to realy love someone again.
    Your deeds of valor will be remembered
    ive been single for 2 years.. ive had more fun than i did in my 4 year relationship.

Friends > GF

i can do whatever i want! :D
    Quote from Nioxic

ive been single for 2 years.. ive had more fun than i did in my 4 year relationship.

Friends > GF

i can do whatever i want! :D

And you save a lot of money!!!!!
    Go out with your friends!
    Believe me, that is a really good tip.

You have to focus on what positive things you can do,
    and what YOU have control over. (your own life)

And you have to make clear with yourself,
    if you are hoping to get back with her (propably not a good idea)
    or if you really want to try and move on?
    If you make the DECISION, to try and move on,
    that will help you focus on whats good for you,
    not all the memories and heartache.

And get the hell out of that apartment you and your [edit]- (X-GF live in,
    as fast as possible.

Even sleeping on the couch at a friend, or your parents,
    might be a good idea, until you can get your own place.
    Living with her will be like torture.
    Trust me i have been in that situation.

It is very different what works for different people,
    but i would recommend, taking at LEAST a few months,
    where you dont talk to her/text her at all.
    It might be tough in the beginning.
    But you have to shift your focus onto yourself, and your friends.

Of course you should make it clear for her,
    that you plan on cutting all contact for a while.
    That will help you, because then she might not keep texting you or calling.
    I would also delete all the text messages/pictures etc,
    that reminds you of her, if you cant stop looking at them.
    At least that worked for me.

Go to the first party you can,
    work out, eat right and try to accept that things have changed.

I hope everything will work out for you soon! :)

Beb*
    Quote from Graphics_I

Definatly what I meant by "sister" :)
    Signature
    Quote from Graphics_I

Wow they're very pretty! :)
    Thats me on the left, and to my right is my sister, shes such a doll!
    Quote from deleo

Your sister is much prettier. ^_^ And for some reason familiar looking. :S
    Quote from Tralari

Wow they're very pretty! :)

So are you. ;)
    Quote from Tralari

Quote from deleo

i did get several pervs check me profile out tho :kiss:
    Quote from deleo

Quote from Tralari

Quote from deleo

i did get several pervs check me profile out tho :kiss:

Are you kidding? because once again if you are a female...this just doesn't add up that would be we have all 3% here on this site :P
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Ofcourse i was joking, people rarely visit a guys profile until you jokingly say you are a girl. This is why its so funny! think most people should know by now im not actually female, i hope ;o
    You know now that youve lost your one true love, take a look around you and see the girl thats always been there, just waiting trying to get your attention while you were off with that fluzie. Go pick up Palmela Handerson, take her for some nice fingerfoods and then let the magic happen! ;)
    I can't stop looking at that giant photo bomb around that girls neck. Why.... why..
    Quote from Twistedpandora

hey guys as the title says iv just broke up with my gf we have been together for 3 years i right now im so bummed even the thought of diablo 3 cant cheer me up and its all ive been talking about for like a year.

in my dark hour i turn to you guys, my fellow gamers for some word of encouragement.

go

Stop being a softass. Kick her to the curb and move on, go out and socialize, leave that pitiful shelter you call a relationship and experience life.
    It's good when you can tak things out, realize that it's not going to work out, and agree mutualy that it's best to let go. I've been in that situation only once actually, and we managed to stay friends. The first few weeks are rough, because after years, it, doesn't feel real that it's over. And everything will remind you of the good times you had, and you'll wish you could just get back to where you were.

But eventually you'll start realizing that it was inevitable, and that you both did what you needed to do. And you'll start to appreciate the freedom you have, and not needing to worry about the incompatabilities that caused you to split.

Don't try to run out and do a one night stand or start another relationship or something stupid to try to make things better. Just take some time to think about it, and adjust, and try to focus on other things. Learn to be single and enjoy it.

I know how empty and surreal it all feels at first, but trust me, when reality and acceptance sets in, you're going to be glad that you did what you had to do, even though it was hard.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes