I went crazy waiting for Diablo III - part 2

Hi

I have started this topic to continue what succubus_queen tried to achive on her Original Topic, but it got 18 pages now and 90% of them is all comments or pic of boobs (complete waste of time to read all that hatered and troll posts) :)

So here are all the pics from her post + my addition to the topic :) I hope you will like my Barb :P

1. Cleaner Demon Hunter

Quote from succubus_queen

Now I'm a demon hunter.

2. Gamer Monk

Quote from Lastdoughnut

Here is my quick rendition of a monk!

3. SheMale Wizzard

Quote from Mathil1

I came upon this thread just yesterday and given all the requests for wizards and other classes I am shocked and appalled that still noone has yet to oblige after a whole month. With that, I breathe life into this thread and give you the best I could come up with from my room within a few minutes.

Reference image. I'm the undergeared one btw.

May end up doing more if I come up with amazing ideas.

4. Desperate HouseBarb

Just wanted to add that:

- I'm Using Battle Rage Shout
    - Its Tier 1 armour.. ;) apart from the Rare Pepperoni Pizza Helmet I found in the Bin which gives +5str, +2%MF & 20% Off next Pizza Order
    - I've got there minor HP potion & Water Potion (you actually don't use it in game but try running around the desert without any water.. yeah GL with that)
    - Set of two 1h Kitchen Weapons borrowed from my Wife (when used together they have some nice bonus stats as well as superior attack speed)

To feed the trolls.. I was actually bitten by a Scavenger last night hence the hole in armour, it was not done in purpose to show off mu boob (but I bet some will enjoy - I know I know they are not as good as succubus_queen.. but I've tried my best)

So that's 4 classes we have.. I actually wanted to do WD but I would be a weird looking WD tbh ;) anyone else?
    !! Die Maggot !!
    I hope your water potion regenerates itself! That much water through the desert wont last long. :P

Cool picture though!
    Quote from Tralari

I hope your water potion regenerates itself! That much water through the desert wont last long. :P

Cool picture though!

I refill it in every village / town I come across :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Quote from KrAzyKrAsz

Quote from Tralari

Cool picture though!

I refill it in every village / town I come across :)

I agree. I like your picture - it really fits in with SQ's photo :D

Oh - and your pic reminds me of the joke on turkey intelligence...You know: Whilst standing in the rain they will stare at the sky until they drown.

xD.
    Way hotter than SQ!
    nice job mate
    Quote from Red_Panda

Oh - and your pic reminds me of the joke on turkey intelligence...You know: Whilst standing in the rain they will stare at the sky until they drown.

xD.

Good one :) heh hopefully you dont mean Golden rain or shower etc. ;)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    (+1) I love the new shot KK! You did a great job on this and make a great barbarian. Dual wielding is the way to go. LOL! :)

That thread was so messed up and off-topic at this point, plus all the photos were so many pages apart you could easily miss them. Having all the photos together, the theme is a bit more clear.

I'm on a bit of a break from the site for a while, but had to come check this out. One character class to go, and a little more than a month to round up a witch doctor. Maybe someone will do it, or give us more versions of some of the other classes. :)

Quote from deleo
    Way hotter than SQ!

</3 :QQ: :P

Im serious! Check out his abs!
    Those are nice abs. Objectively speaking. :P
    Quote from succubus_queen

Those are nice abs. Objectively speaking. :P

What ABS ? lost them about a year ago :D this is just good shadow play.. lol

So we went from talking about boobs to ABS.. how about a chat about monks Towel?? :D

I actually would make some cool WD mask from cardboard box.. but I would have to loose some weight to look better as WD. We need some female WD now. come on girls just put the mask on and grab some leaves/grass from the garden.. :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Stick to the topic please. *eyes Aerisot*
    Quote from Daemaro

*mumbles*

1st place - Succubus
    2nd place - the wizard
    3rd - Barb
    4th - Monk
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Quote from Aerisot

Quote from Daemaro

*mumbles*

1st place - Succubus
    2nd place - the wizard
    3rd - Barb
    4th - Monk

I refuse to judge. I do not wish to be slain. I do not drop loots.
    Freddy :(...Don't do that to this thread man!

Although...I want to add about my last post...

If I could drop any loot when slain - it would definitely be pants.
    ye i am a thread killer, i really am, i should think before i post, sorry
    Post apicture, that should revive this thread.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Quote from Aerisot

Post apicture, that should revive this thread.

Exactly.. WD anyone? Come On Guys/Girls !! Dont be lazy.. :) Drink some RedBull it will give you Wings.. you will look like CE :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    YES!!! We need a woman WD this time...take some feathers and old raggy cloths and make a WD.

Quote from deleo

Way hotter than SQ!

Quote from deleo

Quote from deleo

u mirin him
    Your deeds of valor will be remembered
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes