Hipster NPC

Lol! You could have won the caption contest with this one. Anyone remember the caption contests? Those were good times...
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Quote from Umpa

Lol! You could have won the caption contest with this one. Anyone remember the caption contests? Those were good times...

Good times for some yes! I only remember everybody QQing about the caption winners...every single time! I'm not in the beta, found this one on the interwebs <_
    oh i see even diablo has a 'hairy shirtless guy'

blizz been sexist

we want hairy shirtless women also
    Nice!
    We did a caption contest before it was cool... sorry I could not help it, the joke fit in so well.

End Of Line
    Quote from FreddyBenson

we want hairy shirtless women also

*we want hairy shirtless women also

Quote from Rym

We did a caption contest before it was cool... sorry I could not help it, the joke fit in so well.

I stole "copyrighted" screenshots before it[steal] was cool. Yeah SOPA I just went there! :Thumbs Up:
    Diablo is too mainstream. I play Hellgate London. It has a way better aura about it.

;D
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Quote from Umpa

Diablo is too mainstream. I play Hellgate London. It has a way better aura about it.

;D

oooooohhhhh Umpa... hellgate london isn't even playable anymore silly goose. Servers went down like 4 years ago, and you can't find it for purchase anywhere (I can't even redownload my digital copy i bought).
    I can still play the single player. But I don't though. I was lying. That game was bad lol.
    -Equinox

-Winged
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes