Streaming Median XL (A Diablo 2 Modification) and DotA 2.

Hello everyone!

I'm a Danish fella' currently living in Copenhagen.
    I've been having the idea of streaming the game (diablo 2/median xl) but never got around to due it (primarily because of the **** resolution. I stumbled upon a resolution "fix" which I decided to use. The game now looks amazing and it's worth streaming. Hopefully this will bring some attention to Median XL! (and Diablo 2 in general, as it is afterall a great game!)

I'm (sadly) quite bad at the game however, I'll try to answer as many questions as possible in the stream chat. I'll also GLADLY take advice.

Feel free to throw a comment in this thread too, I'd like to hear what you think about the idea!

Sincerely
    Ivz

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/ivzftw

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this, hope this is the right place! Peace.
    I have not played Median in quite some time, just wondering if you play online at all, or if its all solo/lan play.
    @Faithful - I do play Single player, however there are servers out there running Median XL (D2Maniacs) but I feel there's too many spikes etc. another way to do it is to use Hamachi to play with your friends.

Stream is online now! :)
    I'll move this to Other Games since you seem to mostly broadcast DotA.
    I played Diablo 2 for 12 hours yesterday ;)
    Will be streaming Median XL in 2 minutes! :)
    Streaming! :)

Tune in, give me some tips. Have a talk!
    Just tuned in in time to see you slaughtered. Sucks to get slaughtered.

Another thing, you should look into a better stream service since it's a little difficult to see what's going on when you're playing.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Quote from Lt. Venom

Just tuned in in time to see you slaughtered. Sucks to get slaughtered.

Another thing, you should look into a better stream service since it's a little difficult to see what's going on when you're playing.
    That's not the stream service, that's my internet being quite bad ;)

Streaming! :) - Tune in!
    Streaming! Tune in! :)
    Streaming!
    Streaming, ONCE AGAIN!
    Streaaaamiiiing
    Streaming :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes