Internet Freedom

http://qkme.me/369hzo
    Redkoolaid -ALL 2 MINUTE COOLDOWNS
    I think they honestly want to test out a wide variety of PCs and as loyal gamers most of us will have competent PCs they want to draw in people with terrible PCs also. Not to mention this isn't really beta anymore, really never was it's more of a demo. If they want to claim this is beta it's the most polished beta I've ever seen in my life.
    Quote from Daemaro

I think they honestly want to test out a wide variety of PCs and as loyal gamers most of us will have competent PCs they want to draw in people with terrible PCs also. Not to mention this isn't really beta anymore, really never was it's more of a demo. If they want to claim this is beta it's the most polished beta I've ever seen in my life.

Thank you Daemaro, you actually raise a good point. Anyway, it is indeed about a month of waiting left, and I understand this post would lead to a lot of flaming, just wanted to share my opinion about it. But your post kind of helps :D
    Quote from Moondogjr

Quote from JaundiceBunny

I think BlueSnaks hit the nail on the head in the other thread; it's about hardware testing and finding bugs (at least not initially). And you responded amongst the lines of: "Yeah but a dedicated player like myself will play the game more often, thus helping Blizz more".

That's not necessarily true, if you like playing the beta, you like playing the beta. If you don't enjoy playing the beta, you don't enjoy it. Doesn't matter whether you have all their previous games...You're not gonna play a certain game longer if you played the previous games. If the game sucks you're still not necessarily gonna play it more often than someone who hasn't played the previous games.

True, but as a long time fan you're more inclined to spend more hours playing the game, testing each class, even if the game sucks, than a normal player with little interest in the game, who will just stop playing the beta at the first bump in the road. I know it is like this in real life because my friend got invited to the beta, never plays it, and I actually play on his account for him. I just think it's unfair that he got an invite and I didn't.

Meh, I'm sure you are part of a small percentage of people with the same view and concern. So it won't bother Blizz or affect the testing. AND the game releases in one month, just wait for the game!!
    Like I said sorry to have to seem like I'm censoring you, that's not what I want to do or like to do, some subjects are just better left out of the spotlight because people hop on them in a negative way. :)
    I was constructive in the first thread but in this one I just want to share this (even posint it breaks the point but still!) and walk away
    http://www.notquitew...utsomething.jpg
    Quote from Daemaro

Also internet freedom doesn't exist, the internet is not a democracy.

I wish you would stop with this nonsense.
    You are not allowed to do whatever you want in a democracy. It has rules too.

@OP
    The reason behind locking your thread is logical.
    The selection process for beta keys is random. At that very point, at the very start of the giving-way process, if you had raised your concern, I honestly think it would have been legitimate.
    However you bore hopes you would eventually get in somehow and now that we are a mere month away from the release of the game, you decide to raise this point.
    If you meant it as a truly constructive post regarding future beta selection processes, you ought to have waited after the release date. However your lack of good timing makes you look like just another whiner who is unhappy about not being in the beta process, even though you mentioned you were already playing it. It seems like QQ even though it may not be.
    It's other humans judging your posts so you need to factor that in when deciding about the impact you want it to have.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes