Winged tyrael (1920x1200)

thanks alot Caniroth, I took your advice and remade the wings, I also reduced the saturation for those wants,
    tell me if you like the new wings, i can make buigger ones with miore effects etc.

any suggestions are welcome!

hope you like em!

No suggestions, but a question :), what brush did you use to draw the wings? Or is it a seperate image :)?

thanks alot Caniroth, I took your advice and remade the wings, I also reduced the saturation for those wants,
    tell me if you like the new wings, i can make buigger ones with miore effects etc.

any suggestions are welcome!

hope you like em!

No suggestions, but a question :), what brush did you use to draw the wings? Or is it a seperate image :)?

I used the pen Tool + Stroke path
    I added a new screenshot with a backgrounf for those who didnt like the logo ;D

I also added a blue flame on the sword

The blue one is my new desktop :D

despite theres like 6 blue ones xD

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Damn, too many improvements! Using Tyrael23 now :)
    cool :D
    My favorite is tyrael31 i put it as my wallpaper,
    I love the wings effects and the flame on the sword :D
    I have a huge problem with all of these.. I can't choose which one to use as my wallpaper! :QQ:
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Follow. . . . . . . . . .Like. . . . . . . . . .Watch. . . . . . . . .Chat

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” - Albert Einstein

I have a huge problem with all of these.. I can't choose which one to use as my wallpaper! :QQ:

Hey winbged, I had you in mind when I made this wallpapers, you love Tyrael :D
    Just what i was looking for buddy. Just it. And yeah, i don't like logos on wallpapers.
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface

Indeed I do sir! Great work you did on them too, did my proud. :D
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Follow. . . . . . . . . .Like. . . . . . . . . .Watch. . . . . . . . .Chat

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” - Albert Einstein

Indeed I do sir! Great work you did on them too, did my proud. :D

hehe ^^, i'm happy that you like em :)
    Beautiful and well made.

thumbs up!
    just like last time... i enjoy your work! #8's colours put in to #10 would be my fav
    Hello, good evening everyone.

First I would like to thank the post creator for the awsome pictures, I loved them, was looking for something like this for a long time.

I did some modifications to make a wallpaper that I would like a little more and I thought about sharing with you. Here it is:

Thanks a lot again, I hope you enjoy it.

Remedio
    I know my reply is a bit later but I was looking for some good D3 wallpapers and noticed how good these were. I really like wallpapers that don't have the game title in it and leaves more room for the scene that it is displaying. As far as the more recent wallpaper that was modified and presented, I like the blue flames. However, I kinda want to either see the rest of Tyrael's body or maybe a bit darker around his torso. Just my two cents.
    Really nice work of art, i like the way you use the colours to give it all a little ''mystique'' ;)
    First blue one is pretty sick, nice job yo.
    These are great man, I love what you've done with them!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    These are incredible! However, does anyone have the second one down (Gold armor, simple wings) in actual 1900x1200. When I click on it, it only gives me an 800x500 size. Same thing happens when I search for it on Google.
    These are awesome! Thanks bro.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes