Diablo 3 Dreamscene for Windows Vista/7

Pictures tell a thousand words, right? 1680x1050 resolution. This is on a 21" widescreen display btw.

Looks perfect to me, I assume you think so too :)
    Click the signature ^ to view my Blizzard fan submissions!
    needs 1920x1200... :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello myowngod!
    I'm not sure it's possible as the source file obviously has a limited pixel width.

I may look into it later today.

Afraid it's not possible. The max width of the flash is 1800px, so unless you wanna go quality raping I'm afraid it's not gonna work.
    well darn.. oh well - appreciate the thought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I can try to stretch it in Flash and see what happens, but cannot promise anything.
    Since this is the oldest Dreamscene conversion I've decided to update this thread only with the latest "news".

You can now watch all my dreamscene conversions on YouTube should you want to preview before downloading:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...m3s+dreamscene

Enjoy
    Hey interception,
    I recently became interested in Flash, so i was just wondering if you could part with the .fla that you used to make the .wmv (if that indeed is how you did it).

I just thought some motivation from Tyrael would keep me going.

^_^

By the way, great job on the dreamscene!
    You are a complete genius!
    "Stop! The beast contained here shall not be set free; not even by you!"
    First off, thank you jakalope242!

I can give you the flv file (the external video file) for you to experiment with, but I do not have access to my stationary computer (where all material is) right now.

I will try to remember this and upload it tomorrow.
    Ah, okay, well thankyou very much!

I was also wondering if you could take a look at a Diablo III Dreamscene i made for me [link].

Suggestions, ideas? It's simple, but it was my first go.

^_^
    OMG HELP!! I downloaded the dreamscene thing and it reverted my windows 7 back to half vista/7 how do i get rid of dreamscene and go back to my stugg?
    Well first off, really nice idea to take the diablo 3 logotype animation.
    However would you really want that to loop on your desktop?

The idea of dreamscenes are that they should loop continousley without any stop, which means the start and end must be almost identical.

I don't know about your knowledge in video/photo editing, but if possible you could try to loop the fire after it's burst and add the Diablo 3 text onto it.

As for your problem, Kikhu, there is no way your OS would be reverted by installing a dreamscene patch.

I assume you're talking about your theme settings so I suggest you take a look at them.
    Yes, i did raise this issue (with myself)..

alas my video editing knowledge is limited..

however, thanks for the advice! (i'll look into some software.. what i originally intended to do was has the logo with the flaming 'III' as the focus.. i just didn't have a clue on how to seamlessly loop it)
    hi does anyone know if downloading the moving wallpaper is a copyright violation? the school im going to will shut my internet down if i dl copyrighted material
    hi does anyone know if downloading the moving wallpaper is a copyright violation? the school im going to will shut my internet down if i dl copyrighted material

Not sure. But that sucks man, that's why we rent a place instead of living on campus =/
    Idos Domi!
    It would be nice to have dreamscene content for new blizzard web look (that burning new Diablo) It would be extremely nice :)
    No, it's not a copyright issue. No one is claiming that Diablo is their idea, or that they own Dreamscene or anything like that. That's what copyright is for - the prevention of the theft of ideas really. This isn't a song or a program, so it isn't like warez. Should be fine.

^_^
    It would be nice to have dreamscene content for new blizzard web look (that burning new Diablo) It would be extremely nice :)
    Do you mean this one?
    http://diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23355

As for the copyright issue you seem to be having;

"Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

People may interpret this in different ways.

Should Blizzard contact me about my dreamscenes I will of course remove them, but that'd only happen if they decided to create dreamscenes themselves.

Get the logic? ;)
    Hi! I like your chi hair straighteners srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?As we know , we can find lots of cheap jordan shoes fans ,lots of jordan shoes store have been open worldwide.
    Thanks loads for making that m8!
    "So you have come here for information? I have some for you..."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes