Diablo Font and other cool Fonts

I like the First third font

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elfen lied you are the best! thx for the spiderman font!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Dante: "Father? I don't have a father." "I just don't like you, that's all."

The # 4 font Can you find what it is called for me please? its like 3 posts up. Thanks!
    Some people look at skateboarding has a heinous crime,
    But imagine what I could be doing with my time.
    Drinking, smoking, doing drugs,
    Instead I do the thing I love.
    You keep me alive like water or food.
    You keep me in a cheerful mood.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer font
    2. Demon Night font (as close to the Medievil font as i could get)
    3. Blade II font
    4. a cool font

the last two are as close to the Diablo title font i could get, and believe you me i tried, and this is the best i could come up with, notice a slight similarity in the letter "a"

i know these two font have more in common with each other than the diablo title font. but that all i could find, an elongated side of the letter "a" and its not even the same side, oh well guess ill have to try harder

for reference the Medievil font looks like this

the demon night font is similar
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Quote from "sk8r4lyfe4522" »
    The # 4 font Can you find what it is called for me please? its like 3 posts up. Thanks!

? download the file by clicking the appropriate attachment (it should work) then unzip the file into your fonts folder on your computer. then in word or whatever just find the font, it will be called whatever the file in the zipped file was called, i.e the Guild Wars font is called GuildWars
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Keep up the great work elfen, these fonts are great i use the zelda ones alot.
    Why programmers like UNIX:

unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep
    aahh! i cant figure out how to post my fonts. could someone help this semi-newb please? thnx
    -----------------------
    "What man, anywhere under Heaven's high arch, has fought in such darkness, endured more misery or been harder pressed?"
    -Beowulf
    So these are fonts for Diablo 2 that you can see in-game? Sorry I never heard anything about this before, mostly focused on playing the game.

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    the diablo font is from the texts when you read the books from the first game, and some parts of the the second game

Quote from name="unwritten law" »
    aahh! i cant figure out how to post my fonts. could someone help this semi-newb please? thnx

you must zip the font file. then post it as an attachment.
    instead of doing a quick reply, you must post a new reply. it has the options to post attachments
    amazing. these fonts are amazing. thanks man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]made with real pears!
    How to make the fonts work ? :confused:
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    just put them in the FONTS map (I hope you know where that is)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Dante: "Father? I don't have a father." "I just don't like you, that's all."

C:/windows/fonts

that should be it for most computers.
    Hello,there.Very loveable fonts,I'd like to thank you all...!
    In the End,I had to show you my real power...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    although i want some more cause i like them all but i do not have any to give. :(
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    Where did u find that tallica fon t (omg it kicks ass)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tallica which one was that again?

i just searched for cool fonts from games (and the odd one from a movie) and uploaded what i found.
    Elfen's a nice guy.

any chance of uploading the fate stay night font please dude? ive looked everywhere and cant find it :'(
    Quote from name="dub Lucifer" »
    Where did u find that tallica fon t (omg it kicks ass)

TALLICA = METALLICA :D:D:D

yeh, i posted that one. its called pastor of muppets (haha nice play on words, no prizes for deciphering that one)

sorry to steal your thunder elfen ^^

--> Roo
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes