Secret cow level

Howdo!

Heres a drawing I made trying to win a Diablo key. Some dude at a forum gave his key away. I hope I will win the key. But there were a lot of other contenders. So... fingers crossed! Damnit I actually think this will be my last try to get that damned key. Im putting far too much effort into all these contests lol :D...

I didnt win the key, someone else (well deserved ofc) did. That was the last time for me trying to get in the beta. Too much effort for such a little reward now.

nice! gotta love dem shadings. like how you managed to bring out that ''surrounded'' feel :)
    This is so cool! Do you draw a lot? Or do you have some gallery or sumting? If I was giving away key, you would definetly be a winner. :)
    That is a fantastic piece of art! Great work!
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    dont worry u dont miss much, the best is long 2 h and after u play 4-5 hours u get bored cus there is nothing to do
    @Majesty You are probably right. And thats is what im gonna tell myself when I dont win the key ;)

@Kalikoo I used to draw a lot yes, my work kind of got in the way. But when these oppurtunities come along, I cant resist :). And no I don't have a digital gallery. Wich is a very good idea for the future tho. I will definitly put my portfolio online someday.

Maybe I want to get into game art someday, that would be cool.
    Quote from Gallows

Howdo!

Heres a drawing I made trying to win a Diablo key. Some dude at a forum gave his key away. I hope I will win the key. But there were a lot of other contenders. So... fingers crossed! Damnit I actually think this will be my last try to get that damned key. Im putting far too much effort into all these contests lol :D...

Hope you don't mind, but I snagged this for my desktop. :cheers:
    i5 2500k - Asus Sabertooth P67 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x Corsair Force GT3 120Gigs - AMD Radeon 7970
    My favorite level ever !
    great work, i hope there will be something secret to bash too :)
    Was very nice made! Good work.
    And as someone other already mention, there is not that much play in the beta. Be happy you don't use more time for getting a key, then you can't spoil it for yourself for when the games come out!

Best setup ever!
    Wow - like this one a lot.
    Hungry for some cow tongue - muahahahaha - slice, slice slice.
    Hippo in the corner?
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

Great pic, love your style!
    This is awesome. What picture actually beat this?!

Quote from Gallows

@Kalikoo I used to draw a lot yes, my work kind of got in the way. But when these oppurtunities come along, I cant resist :). And no I don't have a digital gallery. Wich is a very good idea for the future tho. I will definitly put my portfolio online someday.

Maybe I want to get into game art someday, that would be cool.

I actually just talked to a college buddy of mine who started a site for artists to sell their work online, it's called thestarvingartist.com. It seems like a useful tool if you're looking to get some work out there and sold.
    Quote from Savages

This is awesome. What picture actually beat this?!

A picture didnt beat this. It was a little flash game, two guys made. They basicly made a small cow-level in flash. They said they put a lot of hours into it. So the person giving away the key thought it was more fair to give it to them. I don't mind now. Because I posted the exact same picture on another contest from Gosugamers and they took me as one of the 25 winners of a drawing contest.

So I'm in the beta now :).

@Legofreak, thanks man. Great initiative from your friend.
    The 'sketchy' look is something im used to. I find it hard to get into too much detail. To create a more dramatic look. I tend to put a lot of scratches and rough lines in my work.
    actually speaking of the secret cow level, or theory there of; I just ran across a cow carcass I could click (labeled dead cow) in the fields of misery. hmmm? hmmmmmmmmm! hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    looks awesome. keep the great work up.
    Wow man this job is awesome. Did u win the key?
    tried it out on the ptr.. was pretty neat considering the shout AR nerf.. i needed it for mp10. since then ive gone straight dps and MP4 for farming efficiency

one of the coolest things about it as it doesnt stop ur whirlwind.. so its great for not getting globaled standing still like when using rend or other skillshots
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes