Want a authenticator like this one

Quote from Periculum

I do in fact have a Diablo 3 Authenticator. There was a short period of time, where you could order it directly from the Blizzard Shop.
    They're awesome looking, I saw them, would've gotten one but I already have an authenticator!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Zakumene

Quote from K√ľken

Quote from Afro_DemonHunter

Authenticators are free correct?

They are $6 or $7, I believe.

Mobile authenticators are free. People typically carry their smartphones with them everywhere anyways.

When I found out that the mobile ones are free, I was really shocked, 6$ for the normal one and free for the phone? I thought they would make it a 2$ app or something.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Quote from Aerisot

When I found out that the mobile ones are free, I was really shocked, 6$ for the normal one and free for the phone? I thought they would make it a 2$ app or something.

I think they basically want to encourage everyone to have them because it saves them a ton of headaches dealing with hacked accounts as far as recovery, gold selling, spam, etc. If they didn't have to pay to manufacture them, I bet the physical ones would be free too.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes