Want a authenticator like this one

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11813099/aut.jpg

Well, i dont like the Blizzard authenticator design....so i created a new design for a D3 authenticator :D

how it looks? :)
    Quote from Judikator

http://dl.dropbox.co...1813099/aut.jpg

Well, i dont like the Blizzard authenticator design....so i created a new design for a D3 authenticator :D

Looks awesome. Should have some with different colours like blue, red and black. Go Blizzard go!
    Quote from Enriad

Quote from Judikator

http://dl.dropbox.co...1813099/aut.jpg

Looks awesome. Should have some with different colours like blue, red and black. Go Blizzard go!

Blue would be really awesome. I don't like blizzard authenticator too but i guess it's what you can get for such price :/
    We don't even have a stupid diablo authenticator yet -_-.. and that new POS is completely stupid, I want something that is simple and sleek, very small and "non flashy", not something that people are like "wtf is on your key chain?".
    I found about 500 Diablo3 Beta Keys u can use it for FREE

Keys are from Blizzard not from hacks.

Mirror 1 : http://adf.ly/72uR3
    Mirror 2 : http://adf.ly/72kEJ

Also Check my Blog-Today I add much free stuff :
    www.Cheats-For-U.blogspot.com
    Quote from Omega329

We don't even have a stupid diablo authenticator yet -_-.. and that new POS is completely stupid, I want something that is simple and sleek, very small and "non flashy", not something that people are like "wtf is on your key chain?".

I think the authenticator for WoW will work, since it's technically a "battle.net" authenticator.
    Quote from Tralari

Quote from Omega329

I think the authenticator for WoW will work, since it's technically a "battle.net" authenticator.

It will work, lol. I have to use it for beta. When they release a Diablo III authenticator - I'll remove my WoW authenticator and purchase the D3 one.

Edit: Just because Diablo is bawss.
    There was talk of having different skins for the Mobile Authenticator, which is what I use. I'm hoping for a DIII option.
    I just use the phone auth. I might buy a d3 one if it looks epic, just because like red_panda said, d3 is bausssss
    Yep I have the mobile authenticator as well. I had the little key chain one and gave it to my brother. :)
    Quote from Tralari

Quote from Omega329

I think what he meant was a Diablo themed authenticator, which they said was in the works.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Quote from Aerisot

I think what he meant was a Diablo themed authenticator, which they said was in the works.
    This is true, I believe they'll have a 'themed' authenticator for each franchise. Though at least that's what I thought I read a while ago :P
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Authenticators are free correct? You just go on the blizzard website and agree to activate it on your account? Seems like they should make it mandatory i hear in WOW over 50% of players have had there account hacked.
    i'll get the diablo one when my currents one runs dry, but i already have some spare ones waiting in line. I don't care much about its theme, more about the security side of it.
    "Click on everything that moves until it blows up in bloody chunks and treasure"
    -Kevin Martens
    Quote from Afro_DemonHunter
    i hear in WOW over 50% of players have had there account hacked.
    Maybe not that high of a percentage but definitely up there! I've had mine hacked before and so have most of my mates. I think it's pretty dodgy how blizzard make you pay for little hand-held authenticator (not mobile authenticator) yet they're always emphasizing how important account security is.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"

Authenticators are free correct?

They are $6 or $7, I believe.
    I do in fact have a Diablo 3 Authenticator. There was a short period of time, where you could order it directly from the Blizzard Shop.
    Periculum has spoken.

Thank you Caniroth for the awesome Signature
    That design looks cool but lacks all practicallity. Put that thing in your pocket and guess how many minutes till you stab yourself in the leg - or hand when you go to retrieve it. There's no where to attach it to anything, it will just become a loose desk trinket and probably get knocked to the floor by your cat or "cleaned up" by basement dwellers moms. It needs to have the option to be secured to something.

The ones you use in your mobile (iphone, or android users), yes!
    Quote from K√ľken

They are $6 or $7, I believe.

Mobile authenticators are free. People typically carry their smartphones with them everywhere anyways.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes