WTS/Craft Radiant Star Emeralds/Rubies @ 10% off AH Price

I'm selling Radiant Star Emeralds & Rubies at 10% of the current AH price. For example, if Radiant stars are going for 20mil on the AH I'll sell you one for 18mil.

Disclaimer: Radiant Star Emerald prices have been very weird lately, so if they're up for less than the cost to craft I won't be able to sell you one.

I'm also crafting radiant / perfect / flawless star emeralds & rubies for the following prices:

Radiant = your mats + 200k gold
    Perfect = your mats + 100k gold
    Flawless = your mats + 50k gold

Some mat examples:

- flawless star emerald: 12 tomes + 3 star emeralds + 150k gold (cost price 100k, 50k service charge)
    - perfect star emerald: 15 tomes + 3 flawless star emeralds + 300k gold (cost price 200k, 100k service charge)
    - radiant star emerald: 20 tomes + 3 perfect star emeralds + 600k gold (cost price 400k, 200k service charge)

pm me in game wond3rboi#1430 or reply to this post for services!

Disclaimer: If 10% of the AH is less than the cost to make the gem, I will be unable to sell the gem at that time.
    nvm

i will get back to you within 1 day or 2 !!
    bump: online now
    bump online now
    bump: online. radiant star rubies in stock
    bump: online now. radiant stars in stock
    Do you have any idea why the emerald prices collapsed? Can you still make profit on radiant star emeralds?

Just curious, thought you might have an idea.
    you can't make a profit anymore on the emeralds. They're selling for millions less than the cost to craft. I'd imagine someone made a bagillion duped emeralds before they fixed it in the patch and now has more money than god.

Also: online now: radiant stars in stock
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes