MarkWolff's crafting service +6 property items

Hey there everyone.

I'm putting up a "service" for you all to get some items crafted for a cheap amount of gold. They will all be the ilvl 62 item with +6 properties. The fee's are different from weapons and armors. I will keep a list in this topic on the items I can make + the price for them.

Armor
    • Gloves: Exalted Grand Sovereign Vambracers. +6 properties. Mats: 28 Essence, 5 Tears, 8 Tome. Price: 100k
    • Bracers: Exalted Grand Armplates. +6 properties. Mats: 28 Essence, 5 Tears, 8 Tome. Price: 100k
    1 Hand Weapons
    • 1Hand Crossbow: Exalted Grand Impellor. +6 properties. Mats: 40 Essence, 5 Tears, 12 Tome. Price: 130k
    • 1Hand Wand: Exalted Grand Strike Wand. +6 properties. Mats: 40 Essence, 5 Tears, 12 Tome. Price: 130k
    2 Hand Weapons
    • NONE
    To get anything crafted you will have to add my battletag AND put in a message about that its for crafting.

Battletag: MarkWolff#2983

I've got a livestream wich will run 100% of the time I'm crafting for people. You can find it here: LINK

For any questions, just post a reply here or try to catch me ingame :)

Regards,

MarkWolff
    Back online now for more craftings :) Just add me and we can get it done :)
    Still online for crafting if people want some :)
    Off for today :) Cya tomorrow peepz! Remember, you can just add me, and then I will accept it when i get online tomorrow :)
    Online for more crafting atm :) And also got 1hand Ward and xbow now
    Open for crafting, with new lowered prices! :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes