Why does Echoing give me more damage? What am I missing? :S

Can someone explain to me why echoing fury give me roughly 7k more dps than the mace to the right on the picture? Is it the +0.25 attacks per second that makes the diffrence? Made a terrible buy at ah. :/ Ah well. :)

Hardcore is the only way to play - And finally my LIVESTREAM Now with webcam and 2-way communication!
    The attacks per second is a huge boost in your overall attack speed. Makes you hit faster with both weapons you have equipped. There is more math behind it but the general answer there.
    Quote from gboon

The attacks per second is a huge boost in your overall attack speed. Makes you hit faster with both weapons you have equipped. There is more math behind it but the general answer there.

Ok, then I guessed it right....but to late. :)
    Hardcore is the only way to play - And finally my LIVESTREAM Now with webcam and 2-way communication!
    The sheet dps is higher bcuz the aps from ef applies to the offhand as well BUT as long as you dont get another ww breakpoint from it your REAL dmg output is lower. Sprint tornados and ww are based on your mainhand and the rare mace havin a much better dmg range compared to the ef. ;)

TL:DR Its not all about sheet dps. :P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes