d3Jutsu - graphical online Diablo3 calculator

Also, sockets aren't working on pants.
    Quote from Lumis

At least with my gear the gems aren't working yet. I entered my chest with 3 sockets and 54 dex gems to all the sockets. Everything is displayed correctly in graphics, but the numbers get really out of hand. My dps went up to 300k or more, and I was getting more than 25% dodge from that single item. My guess would be that the gems aren't being calculated correctly. :)

Inputting the dex into the dex from the item fixes the problem, but since you've added the gems, thought to let you know that it isn't all perfect yet. Thanks for a great tool!

Thank for the repport, working on it :)
    Quote from Bearbarian

This calculator shows me sitting at a cool 36 million dps, if only...

In fact, I did this little site to suggest some improvement to Blizzard. Cleaver he ? (Working on getting the gems up and runnning properly.)
    Quote from Bearbarian

Also, sockets aren't working on pants.

Yeah I messed badly somewhere. Chasing this bug right now.

I need to improve my testing skills so badly.
    There's probably already a fix, but it seems legendary stats unique to the item can't be picked, IE can't pick the 6% IAS for andys helm
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I'm working on that !
    I will certainly update my database tomorrow.

I need to go to sleep right now (it's 2a.m and I'm working in a few hours... <_

Thanks for the great support all. 4k unique visitors browsed the application in less than 2 days. I wouldn't have dreamed of such a good reception.
    3 Points to consider.

a. Can't select off-hand into 1 hand weapon.
    b. Have minimum damage and maximum damage boxes instead of one box where the user have to input 20-50 for example.
    c. Have an option to save the equipment. e.g. I have 2 weapons and a shield, it would much easier to point and click to select those equipment than to have input the information in again and again.
    Quote from Xheyia

Can you post or send me a link to you profil ? So I can test and fix the articular issue you're experiencing. (I don't dual wield and can't check for the calculation with high end gear/affixes)

Sure thing.
    Here's my dualwield profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lovejohnson-2427/hero/117451
    You do a great job here man, really really thanks.

I have a few issues:

-I have a ring with 17 max damage, How I should input that, with a 0-17 in damage cell?
    -I´m triying to make a profile for my WW barb but I have troubles making my OH. When I select 1-Hand instead of shield I can´t select kind of weapon, add affix etc.

Here is my profile if you want to see something: http://eu.battle.net...818/hero/339070

Kudos on making this tool - it's great for checking out gear improvements before buying!
    Can't wait for the import ;)
    Thank all for the support !

Quote from Istvan

You do a great job here man, really really thanks.

I have a few issues:

-I have a ring with 17 max damage, How I should input that, with a 0-17 in damage cell?
    -I´m triying to make a profile for my WW barb but I have troubles making my OH. When I select 1-Hand instead of shield I can´t select kind of weapon, add affix etc.

Here is my profile if you want to see something: http://eu.battle.net...818/hero/339070

For the ring, you can do this that way. You can also use the "Bonus Maximum Physical Damage" affix which should do the same thing.
    I solved the OH problem. So I think your barb can no DW even on d3jutsu ;)

Quote from azl12

3 Points to consider.

a. Can't select off-hand into 1 hand weapon.
    b. Have minimum damage and maximum damage boxes instead of one box where the user have to input 20-50 for example.
    c. Have an option to save the equipment. e.g. I have 2 weapons and a shield, it would much easier to point and click to select those equipment than to have input the information in again and again.

a. Solved !
    b. I'll think of that. I originally hough that one box would be better that one.
    c. It's on the to-do list, many people have mentionned this as a killer feature.

Quote from yojobadmojo

Sure thing.
    Here's my dualwield profile:

http://eu.battle.net...427/hero/117451

Thank you !

Quote from Ninjafez

Kudos on making this tool - it's great for checking out gear improvements before buying!

I'm glad it's useful for you.

Quote from Capitano666

Can't wait for the import ;)

Yeah me too ! Hu ho, wait ?
    Great tool! However, it seems with every tool (spreadsheet or online), my DPS is always off. My health, stats, armor, etc are always right, but never my actual DPS numbers.

Would you be able to check out my profile and see if it matches? Your tool says I'm at 31601.34, while my character profile has me at 32391.4.

Here is my character profile: http://us.battle.net...9/hero/21265334
    Can't pick LoH and Life % for my unique pants. No such options :\
    Great to have EHP, but it would be good to see Total HP still.
    thank you for your work, this tool is exactly what i was looking for and very useful! thumbs up OP!
    I noticed that you only get 0.1% crit chance instead of 10% with the demon hunter passive archery when you equip a 1 handed crossbow.

and thank you for this nice tool.
    Another night, another version
    I think that I finally nailed the block chance and block amount problem.
    Also I added a missing affix for Wands (+max arcane power)

I'm on the legendary/set item. Their are a lot of new affixes with those (like +X% to lightning damage, I mean how I'm supposed to included that into the paper doll without cluttering every thing with meaningless stats for 98% of players...). I still need to figure thing to get the UI smoother.

Also coming (after the legendaries) is situationnal EHP and damage. Before I need to get the gems system fully functionnal which is not the case given the feedback I receive (thank for those by the way).
    The affixes for legendary and sets items have been added.

Please go forth and check if you're missing something.
    % weapon damage isn't working, just adds the extra on top of the full damage :(
    Quote from ZnakeY

% weapon damage isn't working, just adds the extra on top of the full damage :(

I'm aware of that. I hope to solve that by finding a reliable dps formula that cover all cases by tonight. Also I need to update the tooltip for the affixes involved in damage computation since some are already taken in account by the ingame tooltip min-max damage and some are not (I believe).
    Quote from Easlista

I noticed that you only get 0.1% crit chance instead of 10% with the demon hunter passive archery when you equip a 1 handed crossbow.

and thank you for this nice tool.

Yup, you still get only 0.1% crit chance (should be 10%) when equipping Hand Crossbow. That was only bug I noticed. Keep up the good work!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes