EU SC - Midnight release - Looking for 2 very dedicated players

Hey everyone,

Kirisu and me are looking for two very dedicated players to play with on release.

Best case we'll start at 00:01am CEST and play until we pass out (of course not as dramatic but you get what we mean) and continue to play like that for at least the next few days. We'll be doing breaks and stuff when people want so don't worry about starving or anything silly like that.

------

We're looking to play at least Normal in a fashion of "no rushing" (as in we'll watch all the cinematics and cutscenes and we will most likely explore most random dungeons we find) but we won't explore every bit of terrain there is; if we find an entrance, exit or the next level, we'll most likely enter it.

------

We're 21 and 26 and would like you to be 18+ or at least not let your parents or girlfriend or whatever dictate your playhours, at least not for the first few days, as we'll be quite dedicated and "hardcore" about playing.

It would be great if you had a microphone as we'll be using Mumble or Skype. You don't have to talk awfully much but some would be nice.

------

Kirisu will be playing a Monk and I will most likely play a Barbarian although I might reconsider if we find another Barbarian and we don't have a Wizard in the group. Other than that we're open about all classes (as long as there aren't two of the same) although we would prefer a WD for the 4th spot. In theory we would then go Barbarian - Monk - Witch Doctor - Wizard.

------

We're both on #diablo on rizon so it would be great if you could contact us through either IRC or PM me.
    That should be everything. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

------

We're full, thanks everyone!
    ­
    im in
    could you please read my thread here in the forum ? i think we could be a part of the same team , let me know what you think ;)
    couple of nights ago, i dreamt Diablo and Tyrael holding hands... yes im in

and im down for whatever class
    Sex, Drugs, & Rock n' Roll
    G'day, im in (:
    add my skype if you want me =P. ''nb-frandsen'' [skype]

20y old from denmark with fine english up for everything [: Gl
    Quote from heihade

im in

Sorry but "im in" doesn't really give us much to go on.

Quote from kamykazi3

could you please read my thread here in the forum ? i think we could be a part of the same team , let me know what you think ;)

Hey. I've read it yesterday but I see you're set on playing Barb. I'd only like to go Wizard in the case that we really can't find any other Wizards and only have a Barb to go with.

Quote from KillDiablosMom

couple of nights ago, i dreamt Diablo and Tyrael holding hands... yes im in

and im down for whatever class

Could you be a little less vague please? Would be great if you could come on IRC.

Quote from Lemonpantherz

G'day, im in (:
    add my skype if you want me =P. ''nb-frandsen'' [skype]

20y old from denmark with fine english up for everything [: Gl

Reading the other posts you replied to, I don't think you are ready for the amount of hours we're going to put in the game the first few days, sorry.

------------------------

If anyone is really interested, it would be best if you could contact us through IRC on #diablo or send me a PM here.
    ­
    As I said, if you have a group message me or email me. Otherwise ther's no need to answer in this thread. Well unless you want to discuss anything ^^

Complete quests
    Investigate dungeons
    Watch the cinematics and game scenes

If your group are going to do theese three things I will never ever join you. (I can budge on some dungeons or quests, but ther's not a big point in doing them. NO CINEMATICS)

Quests can be done while gear farming, also exploring dungeons. Cinematics can be watched afterwards, when we're done with inferno.
    Hi I'm Donaga and I'm interested in joining you two with my friend.
    My friend is working atm, and i just saw this post, so i'll post anyway :P
    We're both 21. My friend calls himself "Uncle Coord" and he's from Brittain and I'm from Holland.
    We were also searching for 2 other players who want to play Diablo 3 very dedicated.
    It's nice that you want to go monk and barbarian, as I want to go for wizard, and my friend for the witch doctor.
    Ofcourse we both have a headset and are familiar with teamspeak/mumble/skype and the english language.

We both have Diablo 3 preloaded and will be installing it on Monday during the day before the release of Diablo 3 ofcourse :P

As I stated earlier, I'm posting here without the knowledge of my friend knowing i'm posting :P
    But I think he'll agree with playing with you two guys together if you want to play with us.

If you have steam, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999620564
    My e-mail: [email protected]

I hope to hear something from you guys!

We got the energy drinks and snacks ready!
    Still looking for another potential Wizard candidate while Kirisu is busy coming back from the dead.
    ­
    Last call or so. Gonna "decide" tomorrow when I wake up.
    ­
    nvm
    Hi i am Neskred and i am verry interested to join you guys.
    My age is 23 years old and come from holland.
    I am a deticated player if it come to diablo. I have played diablo 1, 2 and the beta from diablo 3.
    Since my real life friends are not gonna play diablo 3 hardcore, i am looking for some similair players to make some fun with.
    Your approche to the game has taken my interested because i dont like to rush through the content.
    Also i will be playing from midnight release every day 10 hours +.
    My first charater will be the wizard.
    Also i have a microphone and familiar with teamspeak but i have no problems to learn new chat programs.

hope to hear from you soon!
    hi there,
    my name is alex i am 22 and currently looking for a group to play with at release time.
    I am going to play wizard. I have a ts3 server on my side. somehow i dislike skype ;-)

I was playing d2 since 1.08 and d3 beta.

Would be great if i could join you guys!

greetings
    Quote from Neskred

Hi i am Neskred and i am verry interested to join you guys.
    My age is 23 years old and come from holland.
    I am a deticated player if it come to diablo. I have played diablo 1, 2 and the beta from diablo 3.
    Since my real life friends are not gonna play diablo 3 hardcore, i am looking for some similair players to make some fun with.
    Your approche to the game has taken my interested because i dont like to rush through the content.
    Also i will be playing from midnight release every day 10 hours +.
    My first charater will be the wizard.
    Also i have a microphone and familiar with teamspeak but i have no problems to learn new chat programs.

hope to hear from you soon!

Quote from deeg

hi there,
    my name is alex i am 22 and currently looking for a group to play with at release time.
    I am going to play wizard. I have a ts3 server on my side. somehow i dislike skype ;-)

I was playing d2 since 1.08 and d3 beta.

Would be great if i could join you guys!

greetings

Hey you two. We filled the WD spot and just need a Wizard right now. I messaged the guy we had in mind/that messaged us first a while ago but he still didn't reply.

----------------------------------------------

Looks like we're full, thanks everyone.
    ­
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes