500m budget / which class

So I have some gold to make a character to be great both in pvp and pve. My main was a barb which i leveled to 93 paragon, however in pvp i get owned, so thats it. I also dont want to play wiz as I see them getting destroyed by wds and dhs. So from the 3 remaining which class would be best to pick, dh, monk or wd?
    Go for Witch Doctor. Dexterity items are too expensive at the moment, so won't be able to build a good character with 500M.
    Isn't wd worst class for high mp farm?
    I'm not sure about that since my Witch Doctor is only level 16... But I don't think so. If you have good EHP and decent DPS you shouldn't have problems.

Go for Witch Doctor. Dexterity items are too expensive at the moment, so won't be able to build a good character with 500M.

Sorry but he won't be able to build any good character with 500M. Other people pay 8B for their weapon alone, what does the OP expect?

a) the grass is always greener elsewhere
    B) if you pick up rock because it beats your scissors you'll still lose to paper
    c) after you bought all your gear *something* is going to happen and all of the sudden either rock gets nerfed or scissors gets buffed or some guy found a build that works well against your nemesis

-> just stick to a class you enjoy, everything will turn out fine, the end.

Isn't wd worst class for high mp farm?
    Isn't a tornado/sprint specced barb the worst choice for high mp farm? All classes do fine on high mp with a decent amount of damage and survivability but that should be a nobrainer. Your real concern should be pvp, shouldn't it? That's the reason you want to change your class in the first place, isn't it?

Actually it's highly likely we'll see some major changes for all class abilities when it comes to pvp. Take witchdoc's hex, with the right specc a melee basically can't even touch you outside of invulnerbility cooldowns at all -> that's something that they'll address rather soon for sure. And if they just decide to turn a cogwheel here or a adjustment-screw there we might end up with even higher focus on effective health and more important: sustainability rather than throughput. Read my bold statement above your quote again ;)
    I d go for a soso. You can get an amazing character for 500mil.

Actually it's highly likely we'll see some major changes for all class abilities when it comes to pvp. Take witchdoc's hex, with the right specc a melee basically can't even touch you outside of invulnerbility cooldowns at all -> that's something that they'll address rather soon for sure. And if they just decide to turn a cogwheel here or a adjustment-screw there we might end up with even higher focus on effective health and more important: sustainability rather than throughput. Read my bold statement above your quote again ;)

I made a decent wd for more or less 250m still got some pieces to buy but after few hours on ptr i must say, its the most op class.
    CC is great for barbs and monks, and haunt destroys dhs, wizes. I dont thin it will get nerfed soonish, as blizz said they dont really care about balance in pvp and their main concern is pve, so for now im gonna stick to wd. Thx for the advice , GL/HF
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes