Inferno HC Europe

Hello

Im a level 60 monk in hardcore on europe servers.
    I killed diablo on hell yesterday, and Im wondering if anyone is venturing into Inferno mode?

Hello

I killed diablo on hell yesterday, and Im wondering if anyone is venturing into Inferno mode?

I think you're too quick, i think world first diablo hell hc was done yesterday too... So few ppl are up for inferno. Maybe you can help me on azmodan runs so i can catch you quicker (joke but would be great)

Hello

I think you're too quick, i think world first diablo hell hc was done yesterday too... So few ppl are up for inferno. Maybe you can help me on azmodan runs so i can catch you quicker (joke but would be great)

Hello

I had (died yesterday) a lvl 60 Monk, we completed hell sunday morning and i must say, going inforno is tough... We decided to clear to Tristram so that we could try and farm Goblins and that was hard enough. A Normal zombie can crit you for 20k and normal hits range from 6-10k a hit. The only reason we went to tristram was because we knew that there cannot spawn Elite packs before after Adrias house, since and elite pack would surely have killed us.

From my perspective, there is alot of farming to be done before HC can go on Inferno, even just act 1.

edited: Spelling and sensemaking.
    Thx Chuper for that info. Good to know :)

I had (died yesterday) a lvl 60 Monk

Im sorry for your loss brother.

Ohhh yeah treasure goblins, that might be a better idea. My thought was to start farming that unique pack that usually spawns in one of the cellars.

Did you die to regular mobs ?

Died to an elite pack on a3 hell - Bloated Malachor (big guy with two maces, hits for a ton), Hoard, Arcane, Nightmarish.
    http://www.twitch.tv...ren/b/318851243 Vid, last 4 min or so - please disregard the danish :P

edit: oh yeah, and that Near Death Experience, dangerous to rely on when you miss it because you are taken from 35% to death and back to 35% in an instant... :P

http://www.twitch.tv...ren/b/318851243 Vid, last 4 min or so - please disregard the danish :P

Im Danish NP ! :)

Maybe you can help me on azmodan runs so i can catch you quicker (joke but would be great)

What Class are you, maybe we can find out something:) ?

Hello

Just cause the video was called world first, doesn't make it the first kill. Also been farming just up to cathedral act 1 inferno (NA servers) and hell ponies for drops, the elites in the tristram dungeon on inferno have all been unkillable mods in all the hours we've been farming. Also the level 10 blacksmith enjoys giving mods like increased gold pickup range...fml.

Died to an elite pack on a3 hell - Bloated Malachor (big guy with two maces, hits for a ton), Hoard, Arcane, Nightmarish.

edit: oh yeah, and that Near Death Experience, dangerous to rely on when you miss it because you are taken from 35% to death and back to 35% in an instant... :P

man watched that vid - geez those mobs are tough - is hell really that tough? only in nm atm with my level 48 and this is what I have to look forward too :)
    4 of us killed hell diablo earlier, so you're not alone!
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/scaled.php?server=31&filename=41451693.jpg&res=medium
    Haha Nevermind my post, went back to help a freind with farming Azmodan and got stuck to the exact same pack as Chuper Died to Lol. Back to leveling ;)

want to know the wierdest thing - I watched your vid in the afternoon - and last nite was playing my 'over geared over leveled' wizard level 50 act 3 nightmare. (was taking things slowish - hc right) ... anyways ...
    Was just cruising along in the same area as your monk and what do you know a huge pack of those big dudes (same pack) ... comes rushing at me - I must have took a wrong turn and got corned by a huge pack of scopions and like 8 of these big dudes (I didnt see their trait but they were damn fast; I assume horde and fast or something) ... to make a long story short - even thou I had 16k health, 50%+ armor for my level (these guys were lower level) ... and diamond shield ... I had no teleport and really have not needed it ...

I can tell you thou when I paused the game (single player) - looking at my health bar and my used potion slot and used diamond skin and with about 8 of these dudes surrounding me. This wasnt going to be pretty.

Wierd - died the same way as you did; those big dudes were moving fast and took up the whole screen I couldnt get past them

Now Im thinking - how am I going to put teleport in my build ... hmmm
    You guys have balls!
    One dodging hit with red screen and doesn't go back to town. Another plays wizard w/o teleport...
    Always retreat in dangerous situations and having fast escape ability (if possible) is a mandatory for me.
    World First lvl 60 WD on HC.

You guys have balls!
    One dodging hit with red screen and doesn't go back to town. Another plays wizard w/o teleport...
    Always retreat in dangerous situations and having fast escape ability (if possible) is a mandatory for me.

Yeah thats the dangerous part about Near Death Experience, you dont feel really threatened before it has proced... Then probem is when you miss it... As for going back, the Nephalem buff has the terrible effect on you - you really want to keep it - it makes you do stupid things.

As for the teleport, it has been close to killing him more times than it has saved him, so using a combo of Frost nova, wave of Force and Diamond skin works really well aswell - especially when you are Cooping.

Edit: Oh and another side effect of nephalem is that you dont change your skills even though you are aware of problems with your current build. We have mostly been doing 4p, so we changed our build for this 2p azmodan. If you understand Danish you will hear us discussing our builds and changes we should make. We dont however - we wanted to keep our buff :P

Edit2: But that said - we were retarded, should have gone back - easy to see after, harder to decide in the moment.

You guys have balls!

think bidmal was talking about me not having tp - ya I never really needed it ... enjoyed mirror image a bit and it saved me a few times but atm I was outgearing the environment so I wasnt that worried ...
    only other time I could of used tp was when I faced diablo in normal; he did a cage and put a fire ring around me and then went to melee at the same time ... ya ouch is a understatement.

I am beyond curious why the in the world you two did not just take the stairs back up and take it for what it is lol... It would not have made you a worse player to just avoid the hardest hitting mobs in the game w/ tits mods on them... Maybe if they had jailer you would have rain? lol anyways, gl on remake I am sure you will slam it within a day or two!!
    I actually stopped playing hardcore for the while as my friend got brutally killed by 2x packs of elites (nightmare act 1 , frozen , lasers etc.. ) . I managed to escape , but mind that we decided to try the normal game before. lol ^_^

You guys have balls!

Hehe, that's what I was thinking, if my screen ever flashes red, it's time to go back an act or two and farm ^^; And I have Spirit walk and essence ^^;
    Winter is coming...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes